jport1540 is offline Associate Member

Question Questions about fat loss and clen. PLEASE HELP!

Here is my situation. I am 20 years old. I am 5'9" and weigh 180lbs. I work out intensley three times a week and do cardio 2-3 times a week for 30 minutes. I watch my diet to try and keep about 500-700 calories under my maintenance number of calories. My body fat percentage is betwen 13-14%. In the next couple months I am looking to cut 20lbs of body fat. I have researched clen for countless hours,but I would like inpur from experienced users. I would like to know about results,side effects, and if I fit the profile for someone who could use it and bennefit. Thanx for the help.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    20lbs in 2 months? wow. diet and cardio is what is going to do it.
    clen might help a bit but i think the stuff is crap.
    sides: shakes, cramps, high bp and many more. results: minimal.
    have a look for the clen hand book in the educational forum i think.
    good info there.

Lets just say I want to lose 15lbs. in the next 2 months, then is clen really worth it for 15lbs in 2 months or am i just better off with an OTC fat burner in conjunction with DIET and CARDIO. My trainer wants me to keep my cardio down to 30 minutes on tuesday/thursday since i lift MWF. So I can keep as much muscle as possible. What would you suggest to help me meet my goal? My caloric intake to maitain my current state is 3200 calories a day. How far should i cut back? Any suggestions at all are helpful. Thankx

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I bought a bottle of clen , but after reading up on it some more decided not to use it.... I'd have to agree with straight up diet and cardio...

Question

what kind of diet would you guys suggest? I know that its not just calories right? I mean I can eat only 2000 calories a day, but if its 2000 calories of junk food, I will still put on fat. How many calories do you think i should consume each day and what kind of diet should i follow to meet my goal? thanks.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jport1540
    what kind of diet would you guys suggest? I know that its not just calories right? I mean I can eat only 2000 calories a day, but if its 2000 calories of junk food, I will still put on fat. How many calories do you think i should consume each day and what kind of diet should i follow to meet my goal? thanks.

Take a gander at this.....http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=75729

awesome article topvega! thanks for the help man, i appreciate it!

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    To tell you the truth I have had a MUCH better experience with an ECAY stack then I did with clen . Clen made me feel tired and shaky with minimal results (I could have probably gotten close to the same results with my diet alone), whereas ECAY gives me energy and works!

chest6 is offline Banned
    clen honestly hasn't impressed me much. Who knows I may not be able to tell what results came from diet/cardio and what the clen added.

Thread Information