gunner27 is offline Junior Member

Winny vs. Anavar

I'm 5'10", 190 (from 165 when I started working out 5 years ago) with 10-12% bf, and thinking of doing my first cycle.

To start with, I am considering a lean mass cycle:
    Wk 1-10 300 mg deca
    wk 7-12 (or 7-10 or 9-12) winny 50 mg ed or anavar 25 mg ed
    Followed by clomid.

My questions: From experience, is winny or anavar better for a cycle like this? Is 6 weeks necessary for the orals, or will 4 weeks work just as well? Also, I've found conflicting information on whether these doses of anavar or winny shut down natural test production, since this affects when I would start clomid--yes or no?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I agree with sk, but I would also get some test!! deca dick??

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    I agree with sk, but I would also get some test!! deca dick??
    NO FUCKING WAY. SK and Be_strong, IMO you should more sence you boys have been around for a while, so why not recommend a resonable cycle to start with.

Dude if you want to do a first cycle. Do say 250mg/test/week. With say 25mg winni/day. As for Anavar , cant tell you, never had it, don't really get it here in Australia.

Lets be serious here, it is your first cycle, enjoy your body growing off lower dosages.

If you want some VERY SOUND ADVICE, ask TNT the Mod, he is a firm believer in moderate cycles(like myself). He knows his shit and has much respect on the board. Start low, and get blood work done.

My 2c.
    Last edited by Nate_Dog; 05-15-2002 at 06:09 PM.

Guys, thanks for the feedback.

Nate: I appreciate your recommendation for test, but I want to avoid it for now. Since this is my first cycle, I want to start with something relatively mild and see what sort of gains I get from it. Frankly, I'm not looking to get huge right now, just some moderate gains I can maintain. I'll take your advice and drop TNT a line.

Anybody else used both and have an opinion about which is better?

I did not recommend test. Just a "normal" dose.

I personally got good result from Winni and Deca . Makes you look damn good. People will warn you away from Deca due to "Deca dick".

Perhaps you should try Eq and Winni.

Originally posted by gunner27
    Guys, thanks for the feedback.

Nate: I appreciate your recommendation for test, but I want to avoid it for now. Since this is my first cycle, I want to start with something relatively mild and see what sort of gains I get from it. Frankly, I'm not looking to get huge right now, just some moderate gains I can maintain. I'll take your advice and drop TNT a line.
    Best to look through some of TNT's threads. Kaz in also another that recommends "reasonible" cycles. Do a search on them.. and see what they say in the thread.

Better even just take our advice and see. Low is good. You will grow fine, and will not have to stress about all the sides (well not as much)

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    you will have better gains from the winny than the anavar ... but you can run the anavar longer with less potential harm to your liver, with creatine the gains are very solid. both winny and var will have solid gains. you will get more strength and hardness from those doses you have mentioned, however.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I dont agree with Natedog. I believe a low dosage for Deca IS 400 and Test would be a great add in in the amount of 400-600 depending on the type of test that you run(plus you can inject it in the same dart.) I think that Winny should be run 40-50mg EVERY day for 4-5 weeks. ANd YES I think this IS a "reasonable cycle". With a good diet, You can gain anywhere from 20-30lbs on this cycle. Now of course this is contingent upon your goals. My opinion is that if you intend to gain 20-25lbs EVER its better to do it in this first cycle than gain 10-15 in one , then try to add more in a later cycle.

I dont believe this cycle will be hard on your health or receptors.

This is my experience and I dont mean to take anything away from Natedog. Just another opinion.

Oh and another thing, I prefer EQ to Deca in most cases

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: Winny vs. Anavar

Originally posted by gunner27
    I'm 5'10", 190 (from 165 when I started working out 5 years ago) with 10-12% bf, and thinking of doing my first cycle.

To start with, I am considering a lean mass cycle:
    Wk 1-10 300 mg deca
    wk 7-12 (or 7-10 or 9-12) winny 50 mg ed or anavar 25 mg ed
    Followed by clomid.

My questions: From experience, is winny or anavar better for a cycle like this? Is 6 weeks necessary for the orals, or will 4 weeks work just as well? Also, I've found conflicting information on whether these doses of anavar or winny shut down natural test production, since this affects when I would start clomid--yes or no?
    What do you mean by a "lean mass cycle?"

Q: From experience, is winny or anavar better for a cycle like this?

A: A cycle like what? You didn't tell us what your goals are! Winny gets more definition & hardness, anavar gives you more strength. (Although 50mg of winny a day might build more strength than 25mg of anavar!)

Q: Is 6 weeks necessary for the orals, or will 4 weeks work just as well?

A: Orals are liver-toxic, the longer you are on, the more toxins build up. You can go 6 weeks, but drink LOTS of water!

Q: Also, I've found conflicting information on whether these doses of anavar or winny shut down natural test production, since this affects when I would start clomid--yes or no?

A: It's irrelevant. The Deca will shut down your natural testosterone production HARD. Start the Clomid 3 weeks after you finish the Deca; 300mg the first day followed by 100mg a day for 10 days and and 50mg a day for 10 more days.

Think about adding some testosterone to that cycle, 200-250mg a week will be fine. If you have no test., you will have a limp dick and no libido beasue the Deca will shut down your natural test. production.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-16-2002 at 12:00 AM.

Re: Re: Winny vs. Anavar

Originally posted by Ajax

If you have no test., you will have a limp dick and no libido beasue the Deca will shut down your natural test. production.
    Well that is the #1 way to scare the be-gebars out of him.

Ajax is not suttle but he is correct.

Thread Information