LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member

How long before PCT after Test 400

I searched but I couldnt come up with an answer. Is Test 400 same as Test Suspension? I know its considered the same as Sustanon . If its Suspension I take the PCT a few hours after last inject. Correct?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    I searched but I couldnt come up with an answer. Is Test 400 same as Test Suspension? I know its considered the same as Sustanon. If its Suspension I take the PCT a few hours after last inject. Correct?
    T400 is "usually" a blend of Test Enanthate w/prop as well.It's depends on the lab as to what ratio's are in it,as it varies immensely.

You would start PCT 2 weeks after last injection.

~Pinnacle~

LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member
    According to the box it has 25mg of prop, 188mg of enth, and 187 or cyp. So going off that I do have to wait 2 weeks. Thanks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    According to the box it has 25mg of prop, 188mg of enth, and 187 or cyp. So going off that I do have to wait 2 weeks. Thanks
    w/ cyp i would wait 18 days then start but the cyp dose shud be so lil by week 2 you could jump your pct w/ about 300mgClom
    either way if you wanna do it best you should come off on prop and stagger it so it compensates for the deminishing en/cyp esters

Thread Information