spacey is offline New Member

Thinking about a cycle...

33 Y/O thinking about doin a cycle of Equipoise /Winstrol or Primo/Winstrol. Looking to cut some BF and get Cut up as well as some quality strength gains. Not real interested in Gettin big. Just looking good for summer. Any Suggestions. new to this. THX

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by spacey
    33 Y/O thinking about doin a cycle of Equipoise/Winstrol or Primo/Winstrol. Looking to cut some BF and get Cut up as well as some quality strength gains. Not real interested in Gettin big. Just looking good for summer. Any Suggestions. new to this. THX
    I would recommend a test e or cyp base of 500mg/wk for newbie and then you could add EQ to really harden up. Not a fan of test prop or winstrol myself.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to AR!

As you see there is a vast amount of information here.Buried in the archives,as well as in the educational forums.I strongly urge you to read and research to great lengths.After you've finished your research and have questions on things,feel free to post them.We are all willing to help each other out.BUT first you must help yourself.
    Above to the right you'll see a search feature.Great tool.This will lead you to many unanswered questions.So learn to utilize it.

Happy reading/researching

~Pinnacle~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i just wanna point out if ur just wanting to cut.. test is one of THE MOST ANTICATABOLIC AAS out there and i feel that a good diet is the ONLY way to cut and AAS is only there to help you RETAIN MUSCLE MASS whil in a calorie deficit state so if u wanna get any results DIET DIET DIET go research in the diet forum and read the stickies

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spacey
    33 Y/O thinking about doin a cycle of Equipoise/Winstrol or Primo/Winstrol. Looking to cut some BF and get Cut up as well as some quality strength gains. Not real interested in Gettin big. Just looking good for summer. Any Suggestions. new to this. THX
    This is something I see alot. Wanting to gain strength and cut at the same time. Not gonna happen. If you diet and lose bf, you will lose strength along with it.

Thread Information