Thread: 5000 iu's HCG

jeff113113 is offline Junior Member

5000 iu's HCG

I got to vals of 5000iu's of hcg . i haven't started my cycle yet but my friend that's been taking aas for a couple of yrs now say that you take 5000iu's in one shot. But when i read the post here i always see people taking like 500 a day or 1500 eod. Is taking 5000iu's with one shot ok? he told me after the val is brook you use it. And that you can't just put half of it away to take another day. Please help with some clarification

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff113113
    I got to vals of 5000iu's of hcg. i haven't started my cycle yet but my friend that's been taking aas for a couple of yrs now say that you take 5000iu's in one shot. But when i read the post here i always see people taking like 500 a day or 1500 eod. Is taking 5000iu's with one shot ok? he told me after the val is brook you use it. And that you can't just put half of it away to take another day. Please help with some clarification
    You shouldn't take hCG in one 5000iu shot. Most recommend one 500iu shot every 3 days. Just mix up your 5000iu with the sterile water and divide it equally into 10 slin pins to get 500iu in each. Keep it all refridgerated.

What are slin pins

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    You shouldn't take hCG in one 5000iu shot. Most recommend one 500iu shot every 3 days. Just mix up your 5000iu with the sterile water and divide it equally into 10 slin pins to get 500iu in each. Keep it all refridgerated.
    Not to put you down wouldn't bact water be better for storage. Slin pins are insulin needles, which are really small needles, I think they are usually 30g

The water will be bacteriostatic and last for 14 days.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i was always led to beleive that mixin hcg with bw water would last for at least 30 days

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i was always led to beleive that mixin hcg with bw water would last for at least 30 days
    its dependent upon the brand.. some can store for 60 days..
    and yes BW greatly extends the life of it by keeping out the bugs

anyways get you some BW, sterile vials and slin pins and research.
    and DONT use the water that came w/ it.

What is BW and what water should i use if not what comes with it. My friend used the 5000 iu's in one shot with the water provided and he got broken out all over is body with pimples.

Bacteriostatic water doesn't decompose as fast as sterile water (48 hours). 5000 IU's in one shot is alot, but not entirely uncommon. HCG kicks in your own testosterone production and therefore can have the same side effects as a testosterone injection itself. Next time your friend should try 2000 IU's every 5 days instead. Another school of thought is 500 IU's daily.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    wait wtf is wrong with the water that comes with the HCG its always been sufficient for me, its lasted 30 days preloaded in syringes in the fridge

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    wait wtf is wrong with the water that comes with the HCG its always been sufficient for me, its lasted 30 days preloaded in syringes in the fridge

Who said anything was wrong with it? HCG come with bacteriostatic water. You're good to go. Take a deep breath. Hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

he says theres something wrong with the sterile water it comes with , did u miss that NYC BIG MIKE ?

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    he says theres something wrong with the sterile water it comes with , did u miss that NYC BIG MIKE ?

.....still missing it................

let me make it a little clearer for u, just read what i bolded

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    its because its not bacteriostatic water that comes w/ it so u wouldnt wanna use that gay alcohol free water when diluting ur HCG .. i usually use 2.5ml of water to dilute 5000ius of GH this way i use .25ml of the solution to get my 500iu's and i do it SC in a SLIN pin which makes it easy.... but sometimes this high ass concentration makes a sore spot in my adipose tissue.

but since i use an HCG protocol that requires 500iu ED for 10 days str8, 14days out from pct this dilution works GRAET for me.. since i kan shoot a tiny amount .25ml in a slin pin ed SC very easily.

its because its not bacteriostatic water that comes w/ it so u wouldnt wanna use that gay alcohol free water when diluting ur HCG .. i usually use 2.5ml of water to dilute 5000ius of GH this way i use .25ml of the solution to get my 500iu's and i do it SC in a SLIN pin which makes it easy.... but sometimes this high ass concentration makes a sore spot in my adipose tissue.

but since i use an HCG protocol that requires 500iu ED for 10 days str8, 14days out from pct this dilution works GRAET for me.. since i kan shoot a tiny amount .25ml in a slin pin ed SC very easily.
    that does sound like a good idea with the 2.5ml i am running a similar protocol with 500iu eod for 3 weeks after last injection before pct

where do u buy your bw at?

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    i would go with bac.water,its cheap .Like 30ml for 5 bucks. I get my hcg from a Dr and it is 10 ml,1000 mg/ml. I use a ml about every third day. Works great and it comes from the pharmacy with Bac.water in the box along with the hcg powder.Good luck bro

Thread Information