operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

advantages/disadvantages betwee deca and eq

my friend has run 2 cycles already. one with test c and deca and the other with sus and deca. he's looking to do a 3rd cycle and says he plans on running test c and deca at a higher dosage. well i keep telling him to join this forum cause he's retarded and knows nothing about pct and anti e's and refuses to buy them cause they cost too much and is a waste of time. i tried tellin him to incorrporate a new compound like EQ instead of running deca again and also maybe test e instead of test c. he thinks deca and eq are exactly the same compound and that the only difference is is that eq is weaker then deca. is this true?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    eq sux and deca will make u big..
    there done

only thing is EQ is so mild u have 0 sides "PRACTICALLY" but w/ deca u gotta watch the progesterone related sides

i think tren vs Deca would be a much better idea of comparison

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    deca and eq are definitely not the same thing...they really aren't even comparable IMO

there's no difference in enanthate and cypionate besides their ester weight...it's just a personal preference when choosing between the two.

tell your friend to sign up here and research, because he's obviously not educated enough to be using steroids .

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Tell your friend to get himself on the forum. Deca is nothing like EQ. Deca promotes more size, water retention and side effects IMO. If he is looking to put on as much size as possible then an increased dose of Deca is obviously the way to go.

Thread Information