the_mtz is offline New Member

plz require an expert help

im a bigginer bodybuilder who would like to start taking strroids........my weight is 88kg and my height is 175cm....

i would like to start with deca and sustanon ....and since everybody keeps on telling me different infromations..........ill need help on the following questions:

1-how many mgs of deca and sustanon do i need per week??
    2-on which days of the week do i take them??
    3-do i take deca and sustanon at the same day,the same time and the same muscle(buttock,thigh or arm)??
    4-for how many weeks do i take them??
    5-when do i start taking nolvadex after stoping deca and sustanon or as im taking them??

IN SUMMARY I NEED FULL DETAILED CYCLE FOR USE OF DECA,SUSTANON AND NOLVADEX.....

im so desperate for help......

sorry for my poor language

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    you should go in the educational forum and read

all your answers are in there many times plus youl learn some other stuff too

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you dont want much do you???
    lets start off with how old are you and how long have you been trainin??

im 20 years old and training for almost a year and a half but with few months stoping in between.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    to be perfectly honest with you mate,you need to get at least another year or two of seriouse lifting under your belt before you consider roids.you need to form a good solid base of muscle before you take gear,and if youv only been liftin for a year on and off this will not be sufficaint.
    if you are determined to start others will advise not to also,but if you do a begginers cycle should not be anythin more than 500mg test weekly 10-12 weeks,personally i dont like sust,use test enanthate ,twice weekly injects of 250mg each,mond-thur.if you dont know how to inj do a search on spot injects!also do a search on pct.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont think roids are for you, quite honestly. More for the serious person that has came to many plateaus, after raising calories and changing workout routines countless times. Basically until you hit your own genetic potential. You think you have hit your genetic potential lifting for 18 months..and not even 18 months straight? Steroids should not be used for a shortcut to get somewhere that could be reached naturally.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I would have to agree with the others on this one. You need to explore you genetic potential first. Then after a few good years of hard training, if you decide it's for you, then give it a shot. I would try to put it off until you are almost 25 though.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mtz
    im a bigginer bodybuilder who would like to start taking strroids........my weight is 88kg and my height is 175cm....

i would like to start with deca and sustanon ....and since everybody keeps on telling me different infromations..........ill need help on the following questions:

1-how many mgs of deca and sustanon do i need per week??
    2-on which days of the week do i take them??
    3-do i take deca and sustanon at the same day,the same time and the same muscle(buttock,thigh or arm)??
    4-for how many weeks do i take them??
    5-when do i start taking nolvadex after stoping deca and sustanon or as im taking them??

IN SUMMARY I NEED FULL DETAILED CYCLE FOR USE OF DECA,SUSTANON AND NOLVADEX.....

im so desperate for help......

sorry for my poor language
    As for a first cycle we normally reccommend a test only cycle. Here's what's posted for our reccommended novice cycles. If you decide to run one, I would start out with number 1 of the novice cycles working your way up numerically then onto the intermediate cycles and working your way through the intermediate cycle ranks before advancing to the advanced cycles...

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php

Other then that you will need to listen to the above advice. IMO, you should wait another couple of years before you begin cycling. You should have at a minimum 2-3 years of hard core DIETING AND TRAINING. I say diet and training because they go hand in hand and if you can't teach yourself how to stay on a regimented eating schedule YOU WON'T GROW NO MATTER HOW MUCH AAS YOU ARE TAKING.

Knowledge is power and it seems you are lacking those things just a bit. No flame, but you need to educate yourself bro. No one else will. Much the same that no one else will make the decision for you to take AAS or not. No one else will do the research for you and tell you what to take.

Do your research, post a proposed cycle you have with duation, dosage, ancillaries, etc. and we'll be more then happy to help.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I dont think roids are for you, quite honestly. More for the serious person that has came to many plateaus, after raising calories and changing workout routines countless times. Basically until you hit your own genetic potential. You think you have hit your genetic potential lifting for 18 months..and not even 18 months straight? Steroids should not be used for a shortcut to get somewhere that could be reached naturally.
    couldnt of sed it better me self..

go w/ billy on this one read in the education forums.. and hold off on using any AAS for quite some time

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    to be perfectly honest with you mate,you need to get at least another year or two of seriouse lifting under your belt before you consider roids.you need to form a good solid base of muscle before you take gear,and if youv only been liftin for a year on and off this will not be sufficaint.
    if you are determined to start others will advise not to also,but if you do a begginers cycle should not be anythin more than 500mg test weekly 10-12 weeks,personally i dont like sust,use test enanthate,twice weekly injects of 250mg each,mond-thur.if you dont know how to inj do a search on spot injects!also do a search on pct.

well said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i'm sure this is dissappointing to hear, bro. however, you asked for some expert advice and that's what you're getting. take this advice seriously, too. if so many bros are agreeing then its pretty obvious you need to continue natural training before considering this type of jump. eat your ass off, train hard and watch yourself grow. couple years later when you can't get over a plateau, do yourself a cycle. we'll still be here.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are going to do a cycle regardless of the advice not to than i suggest you look up PCT in the educational forums as PCT is just as important if not more than important thean the cycle itself

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    if you are going to do a cycle regardless of the advice not to than i suggest you look up PCT in the educational forums as PCT is just as important if not more than important thean the cycle itself
    MORE IMPORTANT!
    wat good is a cycle if u loose everything you gained?

i would like to thank all of u ppl for ur time,advice,help and care.......u bodybuildres are the great....

Thread Information