cockdiesel87 is offline Junior Member

First Injection Last Night...Problem?

cycle looks like this:

week 1 - 1000mg test enanthate
    week 2-10 -500mg test enanthate
    week 1-4 10-20mg M1T
    week 5-14 - tren acetate 100mg/EOD
    PCT

my first injection was last night. i was really nervous but the pin slid right in and I was shaking pretty bad so the pin was moving around a bit (that might've caused the problem?) Aspirated and I didn't see any blood, just a small air bubble. I didn't know how fast/slow i was supposed to inject so I didnt push it all in right away or anything, took at least 20secs, but I might've gone too fast..

anyway today it's sore and there's a lump where I injected, the oil I'm assuming. how long is it supposed to take to fully absorb?

is this normal?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    first off, yeah, you probably moved the needle to much and thus the soreness! Did you inject slow? Just watch it for a few days to make sure you don't have an infection. If it gets hot to the touch, or has major redness, then you might have to get it checked out.

Peace,

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    As for the injection I think it's fine it sounds like a normal reaction and I wouldn't worry. It can take sometimes up to and just over a week for some injection sites to return to normal.

More importantly I think we should talk about your cycle. It sounds like your first, is this true?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    As for the injection I think it's fine it sounds like a normal reaction and I wouldn't worry. It can take sometimes up to and just over a week for some injection sites to return to normal.

More importantly I think we should talk about your cycle. It sounds like your first, is this true?
    I totally agree!!! I'm not sure why he is frontloading 1000mg and running TREN !!!!

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro- how old are you and how long you been training? Your profile is blank.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you did everything good besides moving the needle around too much. but like everybody else says just keep an eye on it. your good bro. should go away in a few days. good luck

dtr98 is offline Member
    yeah, if it's your 1st cycle, you're doing too much.
    take about 40-60 secs per ml to inject, leave pin in about 10-15 secs and massage site for about 1 min to disapate the oil.
    good luck bro

big_C is offline Member
    How much did you inject at once?? I hope not all 1000 mg!! If you did 4 cc's the first ever injection, your gonna feel it!!! And why frontload like that and run Tren ??

no it was a 500mg injection..1.6 mL

i might leave out the tren this cycle, but i have a show in 14 weeks and i'll have to cut out the test a couple weeks early if it makes me bloated. so i can't go into the show being off for a couple weeks..thats why i got tren

big_C is offline Member
    I was assuming it was 250 mg/ml....BTW, your profile is blank....I hope the 87 in your screen name isn't referring to the year you were born, if it is your way to young bro
    Last edited by big_C; 12-02-2005 at 11:56 AM.

its 300mg/ml

i'm going to get a hot water bottle and massage the area a little even though its a little sore when i press on it. thx for the replies

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Can you please fill in your profile? It is sometimes difficult to advise someone on what to do without all the information. Unless every time you post you give all stats, like age and training experience, people are going to continue to ask. and it looks like you are avoiding the question for a reason.

since i compete, id like to keep a lot of things private for obvious reasons

ive been training for 7+ years naturally

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    listen im on my first cycle also and i get sore lumps some times!dont know why.. but its not red and no infection..
    its goes away after 4 days

thats some good news. thanks man

i think its just the oil sitting in there. hopefully enough heat and massage will break it down and help absorb quicker
    Last edited by cockdiesel87; 12-02-2005 at 12:28 PM.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    you said this was ure first injection, i hope you mean for this cycle and not for your first cycle. which is it?????

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by cockdiesel87

Totally understandable, but we're not asking for your name/adress or anything just the basics-age/height/weight/lifting exp/cycle exp. No way anyone can identify you from those things and it will really improve the quality of advice you get. Plus it helps(not eliminates)us find out if we are giving info to a 15 yr old.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Totally understandable, but we're not asking for your name/adress or anything just the basics-age/height/weight/lifting exp/cycle exp. No way anyone can identify you from those things and it will really improve the quality of advice you get. Plus it helps(not eliminates)us find out if we are giving info to a 15 yr old.
    i dont doubt for one second he is 18.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    www.spotinjections.com

If its your first time, you need to go here

By looking at this, I'd say it's his first cycle and I agree way to much gear for a first cycle.

i probably wont do the tren until next cycle then

im older than 18 and under 25

and my ass hurts, probably moreso now than before

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I agree with DTR..It should take you about 45-60 sec per ml to inject. Sometimes people jab themselves and push on the plunge to hard and fast..I know I used to do that. Best way to make your injections last a long time is by using a 25g pin. It takes me about 3 min to shoot 3cc..Pain in the ass..

Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    ..Pain in the ass..

it hurts just to sit down now. damn. ill definitely inject slower next time, and its 2x the liquid i'll normally be shooting, so i hope this doesnt continue to happen

omnipotent is offline Banned
    i had my first injection last night as well .. of test E 350 .. i took 1 cc.. i had no pain no blood .. im just a little sore today .. but no lump either or redness

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    try keeping your arms still while injecting, if u are doing it for first time is better to use bothhands if standing, if not make sure ur holding the needle properly www.spotinjections.com is the best place to see some info about all spot injections if rotating..Good luck, post some picks before and after...

dtr98 is offline Member
    if shooting in your butt, use a 1 1/2 " pin, 1" for quads, pecs, delts and tris. use a 18ga for drawing and 25ga to shoot. warm up the oil b4 shooting to and masage about 1 min after inject
    good luck on you next shot

Quote Originally Posted by cockdiesel87

it hurts just to sit down now. damn. ill definitely inject slower next time, and its 2x the liquid i'll normally be shooting, so i hope this doesnt continue to happen

Thread Information