KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

superdrol or test e at 18???

I know i shouldnt take either one but since im going 2 no matter what, which one would be safer to take???

Your on your own.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I vote for neither-you already have more test in your system than some of these low dose cyclers. At your age workouts and diet will get you what you desire.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i also vote neither...you will get no help from the people that know what is best for you...why do you wanna shut off your natural testosterone levels at such a young age? if you really want an anabolic recipe its called FOOD! if you think steroids is the only way to go, try eating 1.5 grams of protein and 2 grams of carbs and .5 grams of healthy fats per pound of bodyweight everyday...watch your ass get huge! seriously just do that for a month and if that doesnt work then use steroids ...however i am 98% confident that increasing calories will work (some people have those crazy ass metabolisms that just wont store shit)...but give it a shot man.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Kingjames...You posted this on Nov. 12th...
    Hey guys, looking for advice on which to do first.

I have never done steroids before, and i met some people who can get them and i know about all the effects and all that but im unsure if i would be gettin ripped off.... i was thinking of doing one of these...

Sus 250- 250mg/ml 10ml bottle (This is the same blend as the Organon redijects)= $130

Does this sound like it comes with enough to cycle with?? How does the price look... here are the others im considering...

Enanthate 300- 300mg/ml (test enan) 10ml bottle= $115...

Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate)- 100/mg/ml 10ml bottle= $150

Masteron (Drostanalone Propionate )- 200mg/ml 10ml bottle= $140

OK my questions are...
    1. what does mg/ml 10 ml mean... IS this enough to a full cyle?? Is there any that dont have enough to run a proper cyle?
    2. which one is safest for first time users
    3. which one will get you big and ripped which is what im looking for...

Thank u so much if someone can help me...
    And this on Sept. 14th...
    Warning for use of Superdrol from me!!!(gave me a disease)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took superdrol over the summer to get ready for football season. 2 weeks ago my back really started aching worse than it had been. Got an MRI and was told i have degenerative disk disease and i told the guy about superdrol and he said this is what caused it.Ive read this is common, but im only 18!!! This is suppose to happen to older people.
    Quit jerkin our chain.

Bro, you're natural test levels are like you're on steroids right now. You don't want to screw up your body for the rest of your life. Just eat, like the other boys are sayin and you will GROW!

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI

Quit jerkin our chain.
    Next.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    hey kingjames23 it says your join date is may 2003 and if you are 18 that means you were only 16 when you joined, but anyway if you have been hanging around this forum for around 2 years WTF is with these stupid and thoughtless threads/posts, you think you would have learnt a fair bit by now hey????????????

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI

Quit jerkin our chain.

ditto

Thread Information