ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member

question in injection

whats up fellaz
    i just had a question about my injections lately o
    and my cycle is test e 500mgs weeks 1-10 deca 600mgs
    weeks 1-10 dbol 30mgs ed 1-4 and proper pct and have my anti e
    i have been shooting 2ccs 1cc tes t 1 cc deca this is only ;my 4 shot butg i have done a good amount cycles so i k now my tequnice is good im clean everything my last 2 shots have been very sore and i have alot hardnesss under the skin i dont think its an infection but jus want to know what the hardness iss from any info aprerciated thanx

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Have you injested deca /test in any of your prev cycles, and did you have any irritation on those injects?

If you've done alot of cycles as you say, you could have scar tissue there. God knows I do.

this was my first first time doing pec but iv e done the other spots enough

first time injecting anywhere is gonna be sore. Tell me you're using a smaller length pin for your pecs, please.

yea im using 5/8 25 g

dtr98 is offline Member
    try hitting quads, pecs, delts and tris with a 1" 25ga

well basically all im sayen is there is a good size lump under the injection site and im wanna if this just caused from first in jection in the pecs or if its somehting more its really sore i havent trained in a few days because of this

alrite bros
    at first i wasnt that worried but now im getting a little bugged out i injected on tuesday and the lump on my pec still has not gone away..its large but doesnt really hurt its not red or puffy....jus wanna know if anyone knows wuts or if its normal of if i should worry bout..any imput apreciated.thanx

bro, could be some oil just sitting there. Try massaging it for a day or two and see if it goes down.
    -Wild

After 5 days, I seriously doubt it's just oil sitting there.

so wuts up bros should i start to worry about this..a week tomorrow and its still there....i has gotten a little bit better but still a good size lump...some help appreciated...if not oil what could it be could it be serious.......

Could be an abscess. Then again it could be a knotted muscle.

how can you tell if its an abbscess.....

Abscesses occur when an area of tissue becomes infected and the body is able to "wall off" the infection and keep it from spreading. White blood cells migrate through the walls of the blood vessels into the area of the infection and collect within the damaged tissue. During this process, pus forms (an accumulation of fluid, living and dead white blood cells, dead tissue, and bacteria or other foreign invaders or materials).

Abscesses can form in almost every part of the body and may be caused by bacteria, parasites, or foreign materials. Most of the time, it is caused by unsanitary injection techniques. On very rare occasions, it can be caused by foreign particles your gear (a greater chance of this occurs when using/making a homebrew). The abscesses that we are concerned about are usually reddish, raised, and painful.

Alrite bro thanx for the info i apperciate it...i think i mite get it checked out

Its not red or anything its not even sore....Its just feels like a hard lump...

Thread Information