Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: If you had...

  1. #1
    brewerpi's Avatar
    brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    370

    If you had...

    20ml Test cyp (200 mg/ml)
    280 x 12.5 mg Anavar
    30 x 0.5 mg Anastrozole
    30 x 51mg Clomiphene

    How would you use it?
    Last edited by brewerpi; 12-03-2005 at 12:37 AM.

  2. #2
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    we don't make up your cycle bro, we critique the one's you conjure up

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    20ml Test cyp
    280 x 12.5 mg Anavar
    30 x 0.5 mg Anastrozole
    30 x 51mg Clomiphene

    How would you use it?
    Send it to me, let me test it for you and then I'll get back with an answer.

  4. #4
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    how many mgs per ml is the test-C ?

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    20ml Test cyp
    280 x 12.5 mg Anavar
    30 x 0.5 mg Anastrozole
    30 x 51mg Clomiphene

    How would you use it?
    I'd run the Cyp at 500 mgs for 10 weeks.


    Give the Var to my girlfriend.

    You don't have enough anastrozole or clomid.

    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    Smiley619's Avatar
    Smiley619 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    883
    i wouldnt use it, id wait til i could get my grimey hands on some more gear.

  7. #7
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'd run the Cyp at 500 mgs for 10 weeks.


    Give the Var to my girlfriend.

    You don't have enough anastrozole or clomid.

    ~Pinnacle~
    YOU LIE! u wouldnt run 500mg!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •