Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Biggest loser dudes had biggest bitch tits

Hi, Did anyone see the tv show the biggest loser? Those dudes had to have true gyno they had huge tits. If you look at there after pics there chest is very flat. I know about psudeo gyno and true gyno . I think those dudes had true gyno how the hell did the get there chest so flat? You think they went under the knife to get rid of gyno ? How the hell can you have man boobs like that and then get your chest so flat? Do you think it is just psudeo gyno(just chest fat no lumps) that they had?? Just saw the after pics on the website and was wondering how they got rid of there gyno?? Any input on this???

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold had a huge chest, but it was a little droppy. So after he stopped working out it yust dropped! (not gyno)

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Hi, Did anyone see the tv show the biggest loser? Those dudes had to have true gyno they had huge tits. If you look at there after pics there chest is very flat. I know about psudeo gyno and true gyno . I think those dudes had true gyno how the hell did the get there chest so flat? You think they went under the knife to get rid of gyno ? How the hell can you have man boobs like that and then get your chest so flat? Do you think it is just psudeo gyno(just chest fat no lumps) that they had?? Just saw the after pics on the website and was wondering how they got rid of there gyno?? Any input on this???
    Responding to your avatar!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Well if theres no breast tissure then they can lose it with no problems

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I would say most of what you are looking at is skin...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Arnold had a huge chest, but it was a little droppy. So after he stopped working out it yust dropped! (not gyno)
    Very True. Thanks for the input!!!

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Just saw the after pics on the website and was wondering how they got rid of there gyno?? Any input on this???
    All these guys got rid of their gyno because they all bought Letro from Lion.

Thread Information