mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member

Question after 6 months of reaserch, this is my first cycle outline

ive been reading info from all over the net and all types of forums for about 6-7 months so far...

this is what ive come up with....

10 weeks = test e 250mg twice a week

i will have liquidex on hand for any funny nipple feelings...

2 weeks after last shot start pct...for my pct i will use....clomid, nolvadex , and clen ;

3 weeks = 300mg clomid day one, and 100mg for the rest of days
    nolvadex = 20mg every day for 3 weeks aswell
    clen for 4 weeks = amount depends on what i feel i can handle

so my questions are;

1. after how long do u usually start to feel the test kick in? ive heard 4-5 weeks.
    2. what is the best guage needle for this application?...im planing on sticking to upper body injections only so i know i need a 1 inch needle.

my info:

4 years training exp
    5'7"....171lbs...11-13%bodyfat
    never cycled AAS....only used 5-week cycle of methyl d extreme(pro hormone)about 7 months back...it was good gained about 4 pounds of muscle off that and had the best pumps ive ever felt...but id rether spend the money on something less toxic and that will give more muscle gains...

btw im planning on starting this in about one to two months.

bump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you?

oh yeah, im 22

dabularach is offline Junior Member
    You should research a little more and see why you shouldnt use as if you are under 25.I will post the link if I can find it.

Cycle looks good.......

1. Everyone is different but in about 4 to 5 weeks you should see a weight and strength increase.

2. 1" 25g for delts, quads, tricepts.

For PCT run it for at least 30 days
    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

thx mudman

and dubalurach,,,, im going to do a cycle in two months regardless of what people say about my age...i know alot of people who have done AAS at my age and are fine... i didnt post this thread for age discrimination...just for a quick cycle check,,,i only want to hear what people that have cycle experience have to say about my outline not about my age...

Quote Originally Posted by mrsuperpump
    thx mudman

and dubalurach,,,, im going to do a cycle in two months regardless of what people say about my age...i know alot of people who have done AAS at my age and are fine... i didnt post this thread for age discrimination...just for a quick cycle check,,,i only want to hear what people that have cycle experience have to say about my outline not about my age...
    Your age is important to know and this is why I asked before giving any advice. I would like to see people older then you but at 22 your fine.

dabularach is offline Junior Member
    no offence I to am in the research process and was just passing some researched info on-Good luck with your cycle

oh sorry dabularuch, i thought u were one of those guys that like to really give people a hard time about doing AAS before being 25+.....

and once im done my cycle ill post some before and after pics and stats.

dtr98 is offline Member
    run it for at least 12 wks

i might run it 12 weeks but that depends how i feel at the time... cause for ten weeks at 500mg/wk i only need two vials...so if i buy the next vial then ill be tempted to take it till the last vial is empty...14 weeks roughly..ill see when the time comes but ill start off with the original plan.

dtr98 is offline Member
    14 wks is ok

pobably get some better gains too huh...?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Good first cycle man. I think you are old enough and also mature enough because you actually took the time (6 MONTHS) and did ur research and put together a cycle that is not over the top or high doses. Best of Luck. It will be a great cycle. Btw I know you said you wanna do upper body injections, but for a first timer I suggest glutes to be in you rotation, very easy to inject, painless and great absorption.

-Bino

i dunno about glutes,,, my friend is on his first cycle and did his glutes...man he bitched and complained about how stiff and annoying it was for 3 days.. anytime he would sit or walk or even when sleeping...it was funny to see him walk with a limp..i know all muscles get that tight stiff feeling from it but i cant stand to have that on my legs or glutes...its anoying enough when u get sore from a serious leg workout...but im not wanting to walk with a limp or have problems siting and sleeping...and i think upper body will be easier to see what im doin and not wiggle the needle so much..

Habeed is offline New Member

Man

Going here for advice is like going to the bar and asking the patrons how much liquor to drink. I might say "ok, I'm going to take 2 shots of vodka and a one scotch on the rocks, and I'll be pleasantly buzzed"

-And the patrons are like "NO! NO! NO! That little liquor is a waste of your cash! You might as well go home sober! UP THE DOSAGE! You should take 4 shots vodka and 2 scotch at least once an hour for 6 hours!". Or "vodka, who drinks vodka? Everyone knows that the drunkness versus toxic effects ratio for that is too unfavorable. Stick to everclear"

Don't even get me started on when you sidle in and just want to feel mellow with a beer or two. The patrons are like "Beer, bah, it's just bullshit by the supplement companies. It's toxic and a waste of time. You won't even stay drunk for more than an hour or 2! Man up and drink hard liquor. Take the plunge. Go to the dark side."

Thanks, folks, I'll be here all morning.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    At 22 you are more than old enough to start. You have a good base, trained for a few years and youve done your research so your ready IMO. Im 20 years old and im starting my first cycle tommorow as it happens and I tell you now I am 100% ready for this. I, like you have been training for close to 5 years, I have a solid base and ive done over a years worth of research and its time for me to start. I get sick and tired of all this 'wait till your 25' bollux and 'youre too young'. Ive been over the age thing time and time again on so many boards and it gets tiring. My response to those who say I, or you are too young is the fact that jay cutler, shawn ray, arnold, flex wheeler juiced in their teens...........etc. My response is 'try telling jay cutler he juiced too young'. After that they dont have alot to say.

If your happy in yourself to start then go for it. Sounds like a great cycle............same as the one im doing tommorow but im using 4 weeks of dianabol in the first 4 weeks aswell as the 10 weeks of test. Good luck!

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    <dsvn fso&#249;v,eaovgrzpobv qipbenoe&#249;avnreogvmqn nice Jnrmrplymouth, can i know what your cycle look like? thx

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zomzom
    <dsvn fsoùv,eaovgrzpobv qipbenoeùavnreogvmqn nice Jnrmrplymouth, can i know what your cycle look like? thx
    ermm huh?

habeeb- thats pretty funny and i know what ur saying,,,but other than the bb's that i train and talk to its not that easy to get info from other people...all the big huge boys at the gym will give u b.s. and "say roids what roids ive never used them, this is all natural, good genetics"... yeah my ass what about that slight gyno i can see through your t-shirt..hahaha...but this is the only forum that seems to actually have people that know what their talking about, not just what u see posted on the steroid profiles provided by various websites..

jnrmrplymouth-thx man,,hahaha i know its funny that the pros started very young but nobody likes to say anything about that...lol
    yeah no d-bol for me because it just adds to the $$$ and AAS is expensive shit.plus i want to see how my body responds just to the test...

IronAdam is offline Member
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned yet; get the extra bottle of test anyway. If two vials is enough for 10 weeks on paper, your probably gunna get to 8.5 weeks and realize you're gunna come up short. Alway better to have an extra vial on hand than to run out at the last sec.

Good Luck

anybody who knows their stuff should check out my diet for this cycle in the diet questions section..and post up any helpfull info
    the thread is called- diet ? for AAS vets

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Your age is important to know and this is why I asked before giving any advice. I would like to see people older then you but at 22 your fine.
    Listen to the Man,dude, he'sone of the best whom you can learn from!!
    And thx for all MudMan, really helped me out!

Thread Information