Thread: Need Help

tat1980 is offline New Member

Need Help

I've been working out for about 3 years I'm 25 6'2 168. Haven't really gained any weight in the gym even though I work out hard and stay on a strict diet. So i'm going to try out roids. Getting ready to take sus, eq, & test eth. and last 6 weeks end with win. Do you guys thinks thats a good cycle to start with and also any tips would be appreciated. Oh yeah didn't order any anti-e's anything i can get from gnc or healthstore to help me . thanks in advance for your time

Put your flamesuit on.

???????????
    help please not humor

If you were seriously working out hard and dieting and made no gains as you claim, you were doing something wrong. Having said that, first cycle should consist of test only. Like 500mg of test e a week. Health food store anti e's suck. Get nolva/clomid.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tat1980
    I've been working out for about 3 years I'm 25 6'2 168. Haven't really gained any weight in the gym even though I work out hard and stay on a strict diet. So i'm going to try out roids. Getting ready to take sus, eq, & test eth. and last 6 weeks end with win. Do you guys thinks thats a good cycle to start with and also any tips would be appreciated. Oh yeah didn't order any anti-e's anything i can get from gnc or healthstore to help me . thanks in advance for your time
    That's why you havn't gained any weight, you have been on a strict diet. Like NBM said, Test-e is what you need for a first cycle. You will get plenty of gains off of that, but you have to get off of your strict diet and eat.

Old saying I heard years ago when I first started gearing..."The strongest drugs that you can put in your body are the foods that you eat everyday"

thanks for your replies ,,, i have gained a few pounds here and ther but not what i was aiming for that's why i'm choosing this route. i eat 5 eggs every morning and lunch and dinner consist of meats high in protein. chicken salmon lean hamburger meat steak etc.. and always protein bars in between meals. is that good regime for eating while i'm on the cycle or do i need to eat more? all answers greatly appreciated. i have already ordered sus test et, and eq no turning back. so should i just take test e and hold off on everything else?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Old saying I heard years ago when I first started gearing..."The strongest drugs that you can put in your body are the foods that you eat everyday"
    Amen to that!

thanks for your replies ,,, i have gained a few pounds here and ther but not what i was aiming for that's why i'm choosing this route. i eat 5 eggs every morning and lunch and dinner consist of meats high in protein. chicken salmon lean hamburger meat steak etc.. and always protein bars in between meals. is that good regime for eating while i'm on the cycle or do i need to eat more? all answers greatly appreciated. i have already ordered sus test et, and eq no turning back. so should i just take test e and hold off on everything else?

Aren't we forgetting carbohydrates?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bumpin Mike-Test E 500mg/wk for 10-12 wks(believe me you're gonna want 12 when you get to ten). Good anti e's are available at the site sponsor ARR.

what thingd sre high in carbs that i can start eating

Oatmeal, potatoes, rice, complex carbs. This is what I was referring to before, you were doing something wrong. Check out the diet forum and learn how to eat right, you'll be happy you did.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Being that you weigh 170 lbs, you should be trying to eat at least 300g of peotein if you are wanting to gain weight. That sus you are talking about, is that sus 250, or test suspension?

sus 250

Zapp is offline Banned
    You don't take sus 250 along with test-e. Drop the 250.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    brow if u kant gain in 3 yrs natty what makes you think u will w/ gear?
    if u cant eat to accomidate natty growth at such a low weight there is NO WAY u could EAT ENUFF to SUSTAIN THE GAINS U GET ON CYCLE and will most likely lose EVERYTHING U GAIN when u come off.. good luck and dont waste ur$

Thread Information