ZIA1 is offline New Member

Var: don't know when to add

Cycle:
    Week 1-13: Test Prop 400mg/wk
    Week 1-12: Primo 500mg/wk

I have var and it's my 1st time using var. I want to run it at 50mg ED. I'm just not sure for how long and at which weeks to start and finish. Any help?

goose is offline Banned
    I like your Cycle.The best thing would to run it the first 8 weeks.

goose4........

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4

goose4........
    I agree!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would run it at the end so that u have it in ur system str8 up to pct so there is no down time, and since its an oral and very mild it will clear fast and not hinder pct at all

Quote Originally Posted by goose4

goose4........
    Thanks. What do you think of taiboxa's comment? He also has a point. I'm asking you b/c you seem to be Primo-King and I'm taking the var with primo. By the way, 50mg ED is plenty, right? Would you use nolva as well...20mgED?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Thanks. What do you think of taiboxa's comment? He also has a point. I'm asking you b/c you seem to be Primo-King and I'm taking the var with primo. By the way, 50mg ED is plenty, right? Would you use nolva as well...20mgED?
    save the nolva for pct

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i would run it at the end so that u have it in ur system str8 up to pct so there is no down time, and since its an oral and very mild it will clear fast and not hinder pct at all

Ok but if the cycle is 13 weeks (ending with prop) when exactly would you add it and until when?

Ok but if the cycle is 13 weeks (ending with prop) when exactly would you add it and until when?
    the last 8-10weeks

the last 8-10weeks
    Like this:

Week 1-13 Test prop 400mg/wk
    Week 1-12 Primo 500mg/wk
    Week 6-16 Var 50mg ED (Running var for 10 weeks right up to PCT, 3 weeks after last prop shot)

Then PCT beginning week 16. I thought it would look like this since I would begin the PCT 21 days after last prop shot or is that only for longer esters?

This allows me to run the var until I begin PCT.

Thank you

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would run the var straight through. If your bf isn't over 15%, you probably won't need to run your cycle but 9 weeks. You should be shredded by then. If you diet right that is.

Like this:

Week 1-12 Primo 500mg/wk
    Week 6-16 Var 50mg ED (Running var for 10 weeks right up to PCT, 3 weeks after last prop shot)

Then PCT beginning week 16. I thought it would look like this since I would begin the PCT 21 days after last prop shot or is that only for longer esters?

Thank you
    BRO prop is out of the system in 3 DAYS not WEEKS!!!!!!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Like this:

Week 1-12 Primo 500mg/wk

Thank you
    Why make the cycle so long?(the longer you are on,"the harder recovery will be") Why run the var at the end?(test and primo doesnt kick-in before 3-4weeks, var would be kick-starter) It makes little sense to use var at the end to, because natrual test-productions start as soon as the drugs are out of your systems. So if you use a long-ester at the end, the drug will still work as long as you have it in your body, so there isnt much benefit there!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Why make the cycle so long?(the longer you are on,"the harder recovery will be") Why run the var at the end?(test and primo doesnt kick-in before 3-4weeks, var would be kick-starter) It makes little sense to use var at the end to, because natrual test-productions start as soon as the drugs are out of your systems. So if you use a long-ester at the end, the drug will still work as long as you have it in your body, so there isnt much benefit there!
    Are you saying that I could cut the cycle down to 11 weeks?
    I could run prop for 11 weeks, primo for 10 weeks and run var from start to finish? Since prop is out of the system in days, which I know, then should I start PCT less than a week after last prop inject?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm not used to var nor prop. I was used to de****g with test E.

BRO prop is out of the system in 3 DAYS not WEEKS!!!!!!!

I realize that. I'm used to long esters so this one is new for me.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor

Yes,I am with Victor,that`s one reson why I only run 12-14 week cycles,so my recovery is quick.If you run Var at first,by week 3 your strength levels will be very high,I like to take advantage of this.

goose4........
    Last edited by goose; 12-03-2005 at 04:15 PM.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would tend to run the var the lenght of the cycle if you can afford it,jmo.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i would tend to run the var the lenght of the cycle if you can afford it,jmo.
    I would do the same. However that much primo and var would seriously hurt my pocket. I have no idea how some of these guys afford these cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I would do the same. However that much primo and var would seriously hurt my pocket. I have no idea how some of these guys afford these cycles.

Don't do a lot of cycles. Just save your money until you have the perfect cycle (your perfect cycle, that is) and then start the process over again.

Thread Information