Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cycle

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

cycle

after much mental deliberation i have decided on my next cycle here.
    Going to be starting in prolly about a week. Anyway i think im going to go:

1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    1-10 Prop 90mg ED
    1-8 Tren A 65mgED (never ran tren going to start low and progress up)

1-10 Nolva 10mgED
    1-13 l-dex .5EOD
    1-PCT B6 200mg ED

PCT standard clomid/nolva combo----considering HCG as well(gotta reasearch it first)

*PCT 3 days after last prop shot*

Milk thistle throughout as well......bromo on hand just in case but im hoping the B6 will do the job.

might throw in a low dose of T3 to tren shutting down T3 poduction (not sure if this dose would warrant this)

Will monitor BP and if gets too high will modify dosing or discontinue. My main concern with this cycle is my cardio, i know tren inhibts breathing somewhat from what i read but ill do the best i can low intensity if i have to...

anyway dunno if im forgetting something but if i think of it ill throw it in..
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 12-03-2005 at 09:22 AM.

Looks good. With the tren why not just start at 75mg ed and if its too much just lower it down to 65 or 50

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Looks good. With the tren why not just start at 75mg ed and if its too much just lower it down to 65 or 50
    might do that, im kinda leary on the tren altogether i gues lowering or raising either way i can adjust it.i was thining with the 65 im still getting 450 of tren a week seemed liek a nice number to work with.

Tru.

Zapp is offline Banned
    That cycle stinks!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    hcg is always nice to aid from tren -recovery
    run 25mcg's of T3
    looks good start low w/ tren if u kan handle it .. bump it up.. since its a short ester you have no worries from altering doses

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    That cycle stinks!
    Man here's one hell of a helpful response....... What is so wrong with it may i ask? i see lots of people run tren and prop for 8-10 weeks, just cause im not throwing in winny at the end like most people do and using it as a "cutter" i dont see what the problem is...... it's nice to have opinions but some criticism would be appreciated, rather then a useless comment.....
    magic
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 12-03-2005 at 09:18 AM.

i dont think win is that great an idea just run tren
    win is too hard on the body for the gains it presents .. not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i dont think win is that great an idea just run tren
    win is too hard on the body for the gains it presents .. not worth it
    o im not running winny at all i was just trying to get some input into the "this cycle stinks" comment... curious why it was said thats all so im jst asking is it cause it's not a traditional "cutter" per say..... goal for cycle is to add mass while attempting to keep it relativly lean. Nothing too dramatic, but i had plannedo n running a TE/Deca /Dbol cycle but due to time constrants i would run into problems at PCT time... (no this isn;t one of those spring break problems either lol)

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    o im not running winny at all i was just trying to get some input into the "this cycle stinks" comment... curious why it was said thats all so im jst asking is it cause it's not a traditional "cutter" per say..... goal for cycle is to add mass while attempting to keep it relativly lean. Nothing too dramatic, but i had plannedo n running a TE/Deca/Dbol cycle but due to time constrants i would run into problems at PCT time... (no this isn;t one of those spring break problems either lol)
    i dont see anythying wrong w/ it
    tren is MY FAV aas by far! infact its a must in any cycle i run and everythign i do is centered around it..

run it a lil lower than test which is reccommened but i know lots of people runnign it higher than test for Contest Prep.

wat ever you do make sure u run ur test 3-4weeks PAST tren end point .. kuz the metabolites kan stick around for a while and completely shut down your recovery

i would do this
    1-15 prop
    1-10 tren i notice at week 4 it really starts to shine so i like 6 good weeks of solid gains
    then weeks 14-15 i run hcg ED for 10 days stopping 4 days prior to start of pct this will make recovery easy as pie

jump start w/ 300mg Clom and then work ur way down
    i usually run 2 weeks of clom at 100mg ED and im done w/ it .. and rely on Nolva and Ldex to bring me up .. works great

cool thanks for the input. PCT i got down i actually had planned on running the same protocol (sometimesi ll do the 300/200/50 method but with deca i like to go 200 all the way after the 300, so i was going to do the same for the tren ) Anyay hcg was main man ? on this one since i've neevr used it before; if u dont mind me asking what the dosing protocol for the HCG?

cool thanks for the input. PCT i got down i actually had planned on running the same protocol (sometimesi ll do the 300/200/50 method but with deca i like to go 200 all the way after the 300, so i was going to do the same for the tren) Anyay hcg was main man ? on this one since i've neevr used it before; if u dont mind me asking what the dosing protocol for the HCG?
    14 days before u start pct start your hcg protocol
    run it at 500iu ED for 10 days str8 stopping 4 days out from pct should be more than enuff and this way u kan get max benefits from one 5000iu amp of hcg instead of buying extra

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    i dont see anythying wrong w/ it
    tren is MY FAV aas by far! infact its a must in any cycle i run and everythign i do is centered around it..

run it a lil lower than test which is reccommened but i know lots of people runnign it higher than test for Contest Prep.

wat ever you do make sure u run ur test 3-4weeks PAST tren end point .. kuz the metabolites kan stick around for a while and completely shut down your recovery

i would do this
    1-15 prop
    1-10 tren i notice at week 4 it really starts to shine so i like 6 good weeks of solid gains
    then weeks 14-15 i run hcg ED for 10 days stopping 4 days prior to start of pct this will make recovery easy as pie

jump start w/ 300mg Clom and then work ur way down
    i usually run 2 weeks of clom at 100mg ED and im done w/ it .. and rely on Nolva and Ldex to bring me up .. works great
    15 WEEKS OF ed SHOTS IS ALOT, imo i DONT THINK YOU HAVE TO GO THAT LONG, AND 10 WEEKS OF TREN YOUR FIRST SEEMS LIKE A ALOT. yOU ARE USING FAST ACTING ESTERS, SO YOU WILL BE GETTING GAINS EARLY ASPOSED TO USING TEST-E OR TREN-E SO A 10 OR 12 WEEK CYCLE SHOULD BE FINE. 15 WEEKS OF ED SHOTS WEAR ON YOU. sHIT MY BAD DIDNT MEAN TO SHOUT, HIT CAPS BY MISTAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    15 WEEKS OF ed SHOTS IS ALOT, imo i DONT THINK YOU HAVE TO GO THAT LONG, AND 10 WEEKS OF TREN YOUR FIRST SEEMS LIKE A ALOT. yOU ARE USING FAST ACTING ESTERS, SO YOU WILL BE GETTING GAINS EARLY ASPOSED TO USING TEST-E OR TREN-E SO A 10 OR 12 WEEK CYCLE SHOULD BE FINE. 15 WEEKS OF ED SHOTS WEAR ON YOU. sHIT MY BAD DIDNT MEAN TO SHOUT, HIT CAPS BY MISTAKE.
    10 wks is GREAT!
    but thing is he has to run test well past tren

if i was him i would run tren A shoot it EOD and run TEST E for the main of it then come off on prop

shit... i sat down and looked at a calendar and i think im going to have to put this whole thing on hold. i wasn;t thinking through it right in my head but when i see it on paper i just dnt have enough time. Ill be going into fire academy in mid mar. so i dont see how i have time for much. Guess ill have to hold off, prolly go with creatine for now and maybe clen before then hit up a cycle when im done. O well no big deal. i appreciate all the input from you guys it's been helpful, ill end up running this early spring or so.
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 12-03-2005 at 10:20 AM.

Zapp is offline Banned
    o im not running winny at all i was just trying to get some input into the "this cycle stinks" comment... curious why it was said thats all so im jst asking is it cause it's not a traditional "cutter" per say..... goal for cycle is to add mass while attempting to keep it relativly lean. Nothing too dramatic, but i had plannedo n running a TE/Deca/Dbol cycle but due to time constrants i would run into problems at PCT time... (no this isn;t one of those spring break problems either lol)
    You are running d-bol in a cutter cycle. That is crazy. As far as the prop and tren go, you couldn't pick a better cutter. I would throw some var in there with it.

dbol is great.. its good str gains and mass and bloat but when he stops water weight will go and he will lean out VERY NICELY from tren

Zapp is offline Banned
    dbol is great.. its good str gains and mass and bloat but when he stops water weight will go and he will lean out VERY NICELY from tren
    Why do you want to gain mass when you are gonna turn right around and lose it. Makes no sense. You don't use d-bol on a cutting cycle tailbox.

i wasn;t intending on running it as a cutter, more a lean mass cycle. I by no means intend to cut on on it, lean up slightly maybe but i was using them for the mass gains sincei dont have the time frame for my test E and deca . I figured dbol would add some good size initially

Why do you want to gain mass when you are gonna turn right around and lose it. Makes no sense. You don't use d-bol on a cutting cycle tailbox.
    ok first off the COMPOUNDS DO NOT DETERMINE CUT OR BULK its DIET based..
    but do to DBOLS HIGH ASS Ana/andro ratings it is a superb jumpstart for cutting since it has an amazingly anticatabolic effects similar to test.
    throw that on the fire w/ tren and test and it is POSSIBLE to gain lean mass while cutting. and dont confuse WATER BLOAT w/ FAT

Zapp is offline Banned
    Like I said, you are just defeating the purpose. You are bloating with water, and that is what you are trying to get rid of along with bf while cutting.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Tai is right.

I will even go as far as this. you can all do a cutting cycle with drol.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Tai is right.

I will even go as far as this. you can all do a cutting cycle with drol.
    oh sounds like fun!

Blog Entries
    Like I said, you are just defeating the purpose. You are bloating with water, and that is what you are trying to get rid of while cutting.

You can keep the bloat down with letro or l-dex.

Like I said, you are just defeating the purpose. You are bloating with water, and that is what you are trying to get rid of along with bf while cutting.
    water will deplete after 24-36hrs after last administration of DBOL tren is going to dry him up anyways
    dbol is fast FAST acting why shud he wait a week to see the anticatabolic effects of test/tren when he can them w/in hours w/ a VERY POTENT ANDROGEN.. DBOL!

BG
    Water bloat evntually leave as cycle progresses or some l-dex is taken.Zapp

Blog Entries
    When you come off the cycle. you will loss all the water and have a great base.

Zapp is offline Banned
    You can keep the bloat down with letro or l-dex.
    You won't have to keep the bloat down if you don't take it. You don't need that crap incorporated with a cutting cycle. Makes no sense.

You won't have to keep the bloat down if you don't take it. You don't need that crap incorporated with a cutting cycle. Makes no sense.
    well then in that case he doesnt need TEST kuz that shit aromatizes and induces BLOAT even TEST PROP DOES! so just run tren /win/eq cycle for cutting!~

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Water bloat evntually leave as cycle progresses or some l-dex is taken.Zapp
    What the hell do you know clown? You've only taken one cycle your whole life, and here you are giving advice. What a joke.

What the hell do you know clown? You've only taken one cycle your whole life, and here you are giving advice. What a joke.
    holy shit i hope ur on pct for acting like such an ass .. kuz only pms'in women act in such a crude manner!

Zapp is offline Banned
    well then in that case he doesnt need TEST kuz that shit aromatizes and induces BLOAT even TEST PROP DOES! so just run tren/win/eq cycle for cutting!~
    It doesn't bloat like d-bol does.
    tren , prop, var, masteron .......is all you need.

Blog Entries

No you dont. Yes, you can do a cutter with no bloat. But keep in mind there is more the one way to skin a cat. If your looking for size and a lean muscle you can do it.

tren, prop, var, masteron.......is all you need.
    its also depenedent on the individual i dont bloat .. on really anything i kan run 75mgDbol everyday and only have a lil retention.. so ><

EDIT: PEOPLE CUT W/ DNP RIGHT?! .. DNP INDUCES BIG BLOAT.. answer that one

Blog Entries
    tren, prop, var, masteron.......is all you need.

yes but the d-bol is only being run for the first 4 weeks. this will help blow up the muscle. then the tren will harden it. your only going to hold the water for a few days after you stop runing the D-bol

Zapp is offline Banned
    holy shit i hope ur on pct for acting like such an ass .. kuz only pms'in women act in such a crude manner!
    Just stating the facts! Who is that guy to be giving advice? He's only done one cycle.

BG
    I got some bloat from tren , it cut fat but when I stopped I lost 3lbs in a few days had to be water. And like Tia said,bloat and fat are totally diff, you can have water bloat while still burning fat.

Zapp is offline Banned
    yes but the d-bol is only being run for the first 4 weeks. this will help blow up the muscle. then the tren will harden it. your only going to hold the water for a few days after you stop runing the D-bol
    All I can say is that I don't agree with it. You guys take all the d-bol you want, hope you blow up like a baloon!!!...

Blog Entries
    You dont have to agree that is ok.

I'm out i need to get my skiny ass the the gym

All I can say is that I don't agree with it. You guys take all the d-bol you want, hope you blow up like a baloon!!!...
    i wanna blow up like a HIPPO ><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information