mxer_kx is offline Junior Member

how to warn my friend about his cycle

ok so my friend (not me me trust me on this) just started his cycle of test enthanate and this nutritionist who hooked him up with it put him on 750 mg a week for 4 weeks!!!!!!!! and thats it !!!! so my friend told me this cause he knows im intrested indoing a cycle my self(1-10test e 250 twice a week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed 1-10 nolva 10 mg 1-10 l-dex .25 with propper pct) i am taking the time to research he is apparently being told how to (by the wrong ppl)so isaid omg did he atleast give u any kind of anti e's? he said no what for ?? i said well did he mention a thing called gyno ? noooo i said well did he atleast mention a single thing about pct he said no so i said go ask him ( now to mmy friend it seems im just trying to put his cycle down but in reality hes one of my best friends and i just dont wana see him fuk him self up) so he did and get this he says bro ive never done pct and look at me(he started juicing at 130 pounds soaking wet apparently) you dont need it! so thats when i said eh i dont really think this uys knows what hes talkign about my friend seemed a little weary to believe me so because apparently this guy told my friend that this is all you need to put on 10 pounds lean mucsle and thats it and thats all my friend wants ive tried every way to explain somethigns wrong so this is were i need can anyone give some advice on how to explain why anti e's and pct are needed and how 4 weeks of 750 mg is not the greatest thing to do?
    Last edited by mxer_kx; 12-02-2005 at 10:10 PM.

oh and also apparently the reason for only 4 weeks is "so you dont get to big and only put on about 10 pounds"

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG!!!! This may go down as one of the most ridiculous things I've read. I'm not flaming you bro, I'm glad your trying to help him out. But to make things very simple, Takking TEST E for 4 weeks is the biggest waste of time and gear. Simply put, It take that long just for the Test to kick in!!!!!

I KNOWWWWW and thats what im trying to tell him!!!! but he wont listen any advice on how or what i can say to get him to listen

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    get some info and let him read it for himself and maybe that will get him to listen your being a good friend by looking out for him but some don't want to be helped but I wish you the best of luck in getting him to listen to you.

Hack

thanks i hope he does but i think hes got it in his head to stick with this

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    if hes gonna do it anyways or already on it convince him to stay on for 8-12 weeks and get him to buy some pct... or just get a big guy at your gym to talk to him seriously...oh yeah show him some pics of nice big gyno breasts...lol

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    perhaps you should refer him to this site and tell him to have a look around at his own convienence

ya see the problem is he dont got internet at the moment and thats the thing i tried to to explainto him u dont really see any gains till around the 4 week mark and to aid in keeping the gains pct would help aswell with the hormone rebound can u guys recomend any way to explain to him why more then 4 weeks and pct is needed

Smiley619 is offline Member
    let hard heads learn the hard way...hes a grown ass man, if he doesnt wanna listen so be it. atleast you tried.

yyai guess ur right

ya i guess ur right

damn it i tried to edit that one and some how posted a new one
    lol

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    The test won't work at all. However your friend will put on 10 lbs in 4 weeks if he eats right and trains right. That's not that hard at all. But then again he'll shut down like a mother fvcker and lose it all and grow boobs after, but he'll cross that bridge then, right, haha.

Montgomery

Just watch what happens to him, use him as a ginni pig.

I did two cycles 12 weeks apart once....3 weeks on 12 off and 3 on. When on I did 500mg Test Cyp, the first 3 weeks I put on 15 lbs and actually lost some fat.....12 weeks later I was still at 95% of my gains. Then I did another 3 week at 500mg....gained another 9 lbs and put on 0 fat. The short cycle worked great for me.....good size gains and no shut down at all.

I don't recommend this cycle but it did work for me.
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 12-03-2005 at 04:50 AM.

so i guess its just let him do it and then b like i told ya so

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    why don't u show him the proposed cycles of steroid .com??
    They all include anti estrogens and nolva during cycle and at the end...This will convince him, if not just show him some avatars of anabolic members in here (narkisos, swolcat, and ,many others) if he sees that then i think he'll believe u and trust this site..Good luck bro

Thread Information