Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testostorome

Nismo is offline Member

Testostorome

What up Bros, I was looking into taking testostorome for the first time. Just wanted to ask if there were any SERIOUS side effects. And if it shows up on a drug test. I dont see why they should but always better safe then sorry. Oh sh!t one more thing, once I cycle off it, does all my gain go away??? Thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You realize you could have found these answers rather easily using the search feature,right?It's not lke you're the first person to ask these questions.More like the million'th person.

Use the search feature.We enjoy helping everyone,but questions like this show you haven't researched one bit.

~Pinnacle~

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Reading is the key...
    you gotta read man.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    lol i m on this forum since only a week and it is every time the same questions, it becomes boring!

Learn by ur self..

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    What up Bros, I was looking into taking testostorome for the first time. Just wanted to ask if there were any SERIOUS side effects. And if it shows up on a drug test. I dont see why they should but always better safe then sorry. Oh sh!t one more thing, once I cycle off it, does all my gain go away??? Thanks

If you cant spell Testosterone may be you shouldnt be taking it.....

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    If you cant spell Testosterone may be you shouldnt be taking it.....

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Is Testosterome from Rome?............LMAO.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Yes what is testosterome? No offense bro, but if you cant spell I hope you can read- so check the site a bit, do some reasearch, and ask something new. Also-no, AAS and most of its ancilliaries do not show up on a normal drug test, and the test for AAS is usually given if suspected, and usually unless you work for the county, state, or gov't-or atheltic association of any kind- nobody gives a rats ass if you are juicin! Also the test for AAS is more expensive than a normal drug test so usually they have to suspect you first. If there is anything in this reply you do not understand-please feel free to use the SEARCH button at the top of the page to look it up. Also look up Side effects, PCT, and newbie. Thanks and good luck.

chest6 is offline Banned

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    Yes what is testosterome? No offense bro, but if you cant spell I hope you can read- so check the site a bit, do some reasearch, and ask something new. Also-no, AAS and most of its ancilliaries do not show up on a normal drug test, and the test for AAS is usually given if suspected, and usually unless you work for the county, state, or gov't-or atheltic association of any kind- nobody gives a rats ass if you are juicin! Also the test for AAS is more expensive than a normal drug test so usually they have to suspect you first. If there is anything in this reply you do not understand-please feel free to use the SEARCH button at the top of the page to look it up. Also look up Side effects, PCT, and newbie. Thanks and good luck.
    Thanks man I appreciate the help and advice. As for everyone else, all you guys should shut the hell up. I'm pretty sure when your B!tch ass were first learning about all this stuff you didnt use the "SEARCH" button either. Seriously if you dont have any helpfull information what so ever then dont even reply. I'm tired of always reading about how some of you douche bags talk sh!t to people that are barely learning. I have found many people on here that have helped me a lot and have been very informative without talking trash. So I really suggest you guys do the same and have some patience with us newbies so one day we can help others as well.

You don't even need to use the search button, read the STICKIES at the top of the forum. It's the first thing that shows up when you click on the forums bro. Don't get mad at people for pointing out your ignorance because they get tired of reading the same garbage question EVERYDAY. Reading is pretty simple...like spelling...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Nismo . I'm pretty sure when your B!tch ass were first learning about all this stuff you didnt use the "SEARCH" button either. [/QUOTE]
    well, as for my bitch ass, i used the search button on this forum for about 6months before i became a member here.
    searching is your friend. that way we don't have too reply to the same questions day in and day out. and you learn it for yourself, wich is more gratifying. ya know

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Thanks man I appreciate the help and advice. As for everyone else, all you guys should shut the hell up. I'm pretty sure when your B!tch ass were first learning about all this stuff you didnt use the "SEARCH" button either. Seriously if you dont have any helpfull information what so ever then dont even reply. I'm tired of always reading about how some of you douche bags talk sh!t to people that are barely learning. I have found many people on here that have helped me a lot and have been very informative without talking trash. So I really suggest you guys do the same and have some patience with us newbies so one day we can help others as well.
    there u go dude - youve just made a ton of friends! nice job

bigJJ is offline Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199811

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199827

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199851

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199833

Provided your Post Cycle Therapy is good, no, your gains will not completely dissapear. You can expect to keep 80- -90% of your gains, provided your diet and training regimine are good.

Yes, there are side effect. You must be familiar with them and be prepared to combat them before you begin.

Usually Test will not show up on a drug test, unless you are on probation for a steroid related offence, in which case they WILL test for Testosterone . The usual drug screens will not test for AAS (anabolic /androgenic steroids ), since those tests are more comprehensive and expensive. They are usually looking for recreational drugs (pot, meth, coke, etc..)

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    i used the search function

if ur too lazy to research for urself, ur too lazy to be juicing

if ur so immature u throw a fit when told u dont sound like ur ready, ur too immature to be juicing

Nismo is offline Member

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    by the looks of it mate you are too immature even at the age of 21 to be usin roids!!

goose is offline Banned
    This kid is born in 1984.

goose4..............

funbos is offline Associate Member
    hahahahaaha

elite2kr is offline Member
    good old "testosterome"

Nismo is offline Member
    Dang man, you guys dont give anyone a break huh. Yeah I am 21 and I would like to think that I'm pretty mature for my age. I just think its funny how everyone jumped at the fact that I mispelled "Testosterone ". C'mon now guys I'm just trying to research as much as possible from people that have used it before and get there input. atill very funny though.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Is Testosterome from Rome?............LMAO.
    THAT WAS GOODME
    LOL

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yes bro Testosterome has some very serious sides, ur penis will shrink, ur balls will fall off and ull get a thick crust forming in ur butthole. I suggest u think about testosterone instead, much safer drug imo!

Nismo is offline Member
    Dont be jealous of my youth.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    if u run a good cycle of test cyp or E @ about 500mgs/wk for 10wks for a 1st cycle you would prolly get little sides.. your balls will prolly shrink a lil bit, lil acne you should gain some good size & keep it if you do proper pct but for the sides everything goes back to normal rite after your pct

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstiffler
    if u run a good cycle of test cyp or E @ about 500mgs/wk for 10wks for a 1st cycle you would prolly get little sides.. your balls will prolly shrink a lil bit, lil acne you should gain some good size & keep it if you do proper pct but for the sides everything goes back to normal rite after your pct
    Great!!! Thanks a lot. I was a little worried about the whole "Crust Forming around my butthole" I was about to ask JamesC to pick it off my ass.

Thanks again Bigstiffler, I appreciatte your help and advice.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    What do you mean by serious, do you have any prior medical condition? What drug test are you talking about? Most don't test for testosterone (like employment tests) , but the ones that do (sports, etc) , yes it can be detected easily. The "all gains go away" cannot be answered because we dont know how your body will respond, your training experience, your PCT (if any), your dosages, your training, your diet, length of cycle, among other things.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    What do you mean by serious, do you have any prior medical condition? What drug test are you talking about? Most don't test for testosterone (like employment tests) , but the ones that do (sports, etc) , yes it can be detected easily. The "all gains go away" cannot be answered because we dont know how your body will respond, your training experience, your PCT (if any), your dosages, your training, your diet, length of cycle, among other things.
    Well I'm going to be joining the Military in April. I know that when you go to MEPS, they give you a drug test. Mostly to see if anyone is doing drugs, but I was kinda worried that if testosterone would show up. I dont want to be discualified because of testosterone. Would it show up???

Nismo is offline Member
    Oh and I dont have any serious medical conditions, I'm also pretty healthy. How long would it be in your system once you stop taking it??

Dont be jealous of my youth.
    but I was kinda worried that if testosterone would show up. I dont want to be discualified because of testosterone.
    No one is jealous of your youth, they're trying to help you out.
    As far as the military is concerned...you might be "discualified" for having a 4th grade reading and writing level.
    Last edited by IXISiDiuSIXI; 12-04-2005 at 07:02 PM.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    No one is jealous of your youth, they're trying to help you out.
    As far as the military is concerned...you might be "discualified" for having a 4th grade reading and writing level.
    Hahaha Damn you guys really get upset for no reason. Kinda funny really.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Oh and I dont have any serious medical conditions, I'm also pretty healthy. How long would it be in your system once you stop taking it??
    Depends which test ester you take. Something like enthante or cyp might take 3-5 months to fully clear.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    How about... you shut up...and read?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    How about... you shut up...and read?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I was looking into taking testostorome for the first time. Just wanted to ask if there were any SERIOUS side effects.
    'Serious' is relative.

Some possible sides include:

gynaecomastia (gyno: a.k.a. "Bitch Tits"... possible in prone users even in the presence of anti-Es)

The exacerbation of Male Pattern Baldness

Prostate enlargement (the prevalence of this usually increases in relation to dosage)

Testicular atrophy

Infertility (the possibility of this is said to increase the longer you cycle. The jury is out on this as some anecdotal evidence indicates that it is reversible tru an aggressive PCT)

Increased body Hair

Severe Acne

Increases in LDL and decreases in HDL

Go to the profile forum and view the steroid profiles for testosterone ...for more info

And if it shows up on a drug test.
    On a standard drug test...no.. On a sports-related drug test Testosterone... won't show up per se...but you'll fail for having an epitestosterone/testosterone ratio outside the allowed ranges.

I dont see why they should but always better safe then sorry. Oh sh!t one more thing, once I cycle off it, does all my gain go away??? Thanks
    Various factors come into play in the determination of this.

A few that come to mind are: PCT; diet; training.

Nismo is offline Member
    Thanks Ark

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Hey nismo, you just need to watch the comments toward members that are being rude to you. Don't fire right back, and if you do, don't go firing off at everyone. It won't make you any buddies around here, trust me. There are lots of good guys in here that will help you out and even stick up for you as long as you don't insult people. Just keep researching and you will find your answers. I researched this stuff for years before I came anywhere near it, and I still ask questions- albeit some are stupid and I should know better sometimes- But I have alot to learn still for sure. Good luck bro!

Truth!

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    Hey nismo, you just need to watch the comments toward members that are being rude to you. Don't fire right back, and if you do, don't go firing off at everyone. It won't make you any buddies around here, trust me. There are lots of good guys in here that will help you out and even stick up for you as long as you don't insult people. Just keep researching and you will find your answers. I researched this stuff for years before I came anywhere near it, and I still ask questions- albeit some are stupid and I should know better sometimes- But I have alot to learn still for sure. Good luck bro!

Truth!
    Yeah your right, sorry everyone for going off like that. I appreciate all the help you guys have to offer. Hahaha and I'll try and hit the "Spell Check" button before I post something up. Sorry again and thanks!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Well I'm going to be joining the Military in April. I know that when you go to MEPS, they give you a drug test. Mostly to see if anyone is doing drugs, but I was kinda worried that if testosterone would show up. I dont want to be discualified because of testosterone. Would it show up???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information