Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Should I use growth?

This is my 3 cycle this year if been takeing juice now for about 3 years i'm 23 6'2 230 lbs and im takeing 550mgs of andropen (sus) and 400mgs of Eq a week and was wondering if I could throw growth into this cycle I found a good price and was going to jump on it. thanks for your help

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    growth is great i absolutly love it but for any gains u need to run a fairly high dose and an EXTENDED PERIOD of time.. i say no less than 6monthes to see anything worth while from it.. but IMO its my fav

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    growth is great i absolutly love it but for any gains u need to run a fairly high dose and an EXTENDED PERIOD of time.. i say no less than 6monthes to see anything worth while from it.. but IMO its my fav
    id go along with the fat man on this^^^^^^^!only just started gh myself(7 weeks)but i do know you wont get anythin off it till around the 3rd month,so 6 months is really a must!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    id go along with the fat man on this^^^^^^^!only just started gh myself(7 weeks)but i do know you wont get anythin off it till around the 3rd month,so 6 months is really a must!

What dose are you running at? Do you run it 5 on 2 off?

goose4..........

he is running i believe 4 @ 5'2off
    but i would suggest for your first month u run it ED to ramp up your IGF levels
    then after the initial month you can cut back to a 5'2 to keep you natty gh production going strong

i started at 4iu ED through cycle then when i came off i jumped up to 6iu 5'2 and use 3iu PWO w/ Slin to stimulate some satelite cell growth
    and the other 3 first thing in morning to shunt rising cortisol levels since pct is not friendly

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsg243
    This is my 3 cycle this year if been takeing juice now for about 3 years i'm 23 6'2 230 lbs and im takeing 550mgs of andropen (sus) and 400mgs of Eq a week and was wondering if I could throw growth into this cycle I found a good price and was going to jump on it. thanks for your help
    You should have started the GH 2 months before your AAS cycle instead of throwing it in halfway through. GH is a long term investment. It's not like throwing in some Var at the end of your cycle. My point is, by the time the GH starts doing it's thing, your cycle is going to be over.

Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for all of your inputs i believe i'm going to wait awhile maybe for the next cycle. I did not realize you need to take it for atleast 6 months and I'll start it before my next cycle. One more question when i use it whats the best thing to stack it with, I know test but what else (no slin,that shits scary) thanks guys

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    What dose are you running at? Do you run it 5 on 2 off?

goose4..........

goose if you are reffering to me i run it 7 days straight no time off and at the moment at 4 iu's,which will be climbin upto 6 within the next few months.

Growth is the bomb. I been using it for 5 years straight now. But like stated above, you need to get it into your system. Dont jump right to 4 IU's or whatever you use, some people get serious carpal tunnel, or cramps, etc, wean on then maintain constant levels.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Growth is the bomb. I been using it for 5 years straight now. But like stated above, you need to get it into your system. Dont jump right to 4 IU's or whatever you use, some people get serious carpal tunnel, or cramps, etc, wean on then maintain constant levels.
    i was able to jump in at 4 .. only real problem was waking up w/ a Gimped hand and having SOME SEROIUS JAW PAINS but other than that i was able to take it

i was able to jump in at 4 .. only real problem was waking up w/ a Gimped hand and having SOME SEROIUS JAW PAINS but other than that i was able to take it
    I had numb hands, carpal tunnel, couldnt walk more than a block without cramping in calves. I started at 2 IU's too. Now I'm doing 10 IU's a day.

I had numb hands, carpal tunnel, couldnt walk more than a block without cramping in calves. I started at 2 IU's too. Now I'm doing 10 IU's a day.
    holy mother LOL
    must be nice to have mad cash.. i get my GH UBER CHEAP and i could never afford 10iu ED year round
    i stick w/ my lil 6

holy mother LOL
    must be nice to have mad cash.. i get my GH UBER CHEAP and i could never afford 10iu ED year round
    i stick w/ my lil 6
    I train some gay guys who get it for free for HIV shit, they give it to me for next to nothing. We sorta barter for it. I train them and I get $$ and GH. Works for me.

I train some gay guys who get it for free for HIV shit, they give it to me for next to nothing. We sorta barter for it. I train them and I get $$ and GH. Works for me.
    Wow.

I should note that they don't use it cuz it messes with their insulin levels to a point they personally cant handle and start gettting diabetic like symptoms. So they can't use it.

Well at least it's going to a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Well at least it's going to a good cause.
    I personally make sure of that.

I personally make sure of that.
    DAMIT now i want HIV

DAMIT now i want HIV
    Nooooo, you want to know someone with HIV.

o... ok..
    WHO HAS HIV?!

Then they have to be sensitive to it and not need it. Remember, serostim kits are given (4 kits) at beginning of each month to HIV people (on programs here in NYC) to prevent muscle wasting. 4 kits a month, ( each kit is 7 vials @ 18 IU's per). Some intolerant guys simply sell them for like $500 a kit for income.

At only 230 and 6'2'' no!!!
    You can put on another 20lbs with roids and a good diet

Thread Information