Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

brown 'chunks' in tren.

My buudys got a bottle of tren acetate and its got quite a bit of brown floaties in it (please no jokes) which i am assuming are the fina pellets. Now, can these be disolved back into the solution by heating the gear up, or is it no good.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u might give warming it up a try... u cld always refilter thru a .22 filter into a sterile vial just to be safe...

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    IF it's homade tren , you should still be able to recover it like vega said.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Try heating in hot water to return to solution then run through a whatman to filter again IMO.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    it is the fina but not really the pellets cause they have already been dissolved, like the other guys said put it in warm water for a lil bit...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    it is the fina but not really the pellets cause they have already been dissolved, like the other guys said put it in warm water for a lil bit...
    Can they not separate from the oil just like testosterone can, you know when you get shitty UG test and its got crystals in the vial, is it not like that?, it looks like actuall peices of something.
    Yeah I guess I can try heating it, I couldnt care less cuz Im not shooting it, I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    My buudys got a bottle of tren acetate and its got quite a bit of brown floaties in it (please no jokes) which i am assuming are the fina pellets. Now, can these be disolved back into the solution by heating the gear up, or is it no good.
    I think there going to stay as is. If you heat it and get it to hot, you'll destroy it. I would just re-filter and then use as is.

Note: I have made a lot of tren from pellets. I find to solve the above problem is to grind them. A lot of supplier's like to try and dissolve them instead of taking the time to grind and or smash and this is what happens, The above.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Easier then grinding them is when u put the pellets in your olive jar with the ba just throw a marble in there and shake.... I did it this way and they dissolved quite quickly...

Thread Information