Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854

    cycle jumpstarts.. your fav?

    Which is you fav to jumpstart a cycle,

    dbol ,winstrol ,aboms,var etc etc.. lemme know!

    -ghdt

  2. #2
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    have tried dbol and a bombs... both were pretty similar for me.... a bombs gave me a little more strength then the dbol...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    589
    I never do anything to "jump start" just wondering what are the opinions as to why jump start a cycle???

  4. #4
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    I kickstart when i use long estered gear like test e or c... it's nice to start seeing and feeling a little something in the first couple days...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I kickstart when i use long estered gear like test e or c... it's nice to start seeing and feeling a little something in the first couple days...
    Do you think it makes the end results of the cycle better if you kickstart it, like more muscle gained in the end??

  6. #6
    PaulieM.'s Avatar
    PaulieM. is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    457
    fixin to use tren and insulin to jumpstart mine

  7. #7
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Do you think it makes the end results of the cycle better if you kickstart it, like more muscle gained in the end??
    I don't know.. I have wondered about that.. I don't buy into the hype that dbol gains are nothing but water bloat... Yeah that's a majority of it, but the increased strength coupled with the other anabolic benefits of the dbol must be creating some muscle also... so i wld think that any added muscle early on wld be a benefit at the end of the cycle...

  8. #8
    NYGIANTS21's Avatar
    NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Some Fort out there...
    Posts
    1,108
    i like d-bol, going to use it in my next cycle. i like it a lot. i agree that you keep some of it yes most is water weight but you keep some also, i think it is worth it.

  9. #9
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Halo is always a fun one.. put that w/ prop/tren and its TENDON TEARING TIME!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baja Ca, Mexico
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    Which is you fav to jumpstart a cycle,

    dbol ,winstrol ,aboms,var etc etc.. lemme know!

    -ghdt
    None of the above. I think TEST is the BEST. So I like to start with Prop and end with Prop. Of coarse plenty of Test E or Cyp in there

  11. #11
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    yup id go with prop!

  12. #12
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    None of the above. I think TEST is the BEST. So I like to start with Prop and end with Prop. Of coarse plenty of Test E or Cyp in there
    Prop is the only test i use so i kant say JUMP w /Prop kuz i use prop str8 through .. even if its over 8months!
    so i have to say.. HALO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    I learned a long time ago that keeping the bloat down while on D-bol with nolva and proviron was a better way to go. The less you bloat, obviously the less you'll lose. Remember, it's the estrogen that causes the water retention, hence the anti e's and anti aromatisers.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baja Ca, Mexico
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I learned a long time ago that keeping the bloat down while on D-bol with nolva and proviron was a better way to go. The less you bloat, obviously the less you'll lose. Remember, it's the estrogen that causes the water retention, hence the anti e's and anti aromatisers.
    I agree with this 100%. I personally believe that D-bol would be a better jump starter. The only reason I go with Prop is because of the amount of year using gear.

    I think if a person is planning a life long commitment to training and anabloic use, he should stay away from orals as often as possible. So then Prop takes it's place for jumping a cycle.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    anything you can do to increase your gains, from start to finish. Id say jumpstarting has its benifits!

    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I don't know.. I have wondered about that.. I don't buy into the hype that dbol gains are nothing but water bloat... Yeah that's a majority of it, but the increased strength coupled with the other anabolic benefits of the dbol must be creating some muscle also... so i wld think that any added muscle early on wld be a benefit at the end of the cycle...

  16. #16
    Unoid is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    956
    m4hn if you think you're a real man, or 1-MD

  17. #17
    bigJJ's Avatar
    bigJJ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    666
    Mongo like Dbol !!

    Not all the gains are water weight. It helps aid strength gains while the slower esters are kicking in. Strength gains equal muscle growth. You won't keep all of it, of course, but it's a good start to what you are about to experience.

    Dbol only cycles are, well... for dumbasses. But Dbol to help start a cycle I've always seen as a good move. It's fast acting (which impatient youngters want), it adds quick size (same as above), it adds the "damn, what're you on" factor (again, see above). In addition to that it helps get the body ready for the strength gains it is about to experience.

    As for Prop, couldn't say. Never used it as a kickstart, same with A-bombs.

    Above all, I like Dbol. For me it's not too harsh and it adds size and strength when I want it. For me, it's a good compound. Remember, we are all lab rats in this game. If it doesn't work for you, then discomtinue and try another avenue.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •