cableguy680 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Help Please Testim on the Boys!!!!!!

I was recently put on testim by my doc for low test 1 tube a day....I've recently gotten a little creative with the application. I use 90% of it as directed on the shoulder and sometimes on my stomach....This week I've been putting the last 10% on the boys it is a little warm going on but that passes in about 20 seconds,boy can I tell a difference! I don't think the doc will increase my dose because of a little sleep apnea problem I have which isn't a problem at all...So I guess my question is this. Is this safe??? And am I in effect increasing my dosage of T by doing this. I've read that the scrotum is 5x's more absorbant than the shoulders so this makes sence doesn't it....I like the idea of adding a little T but am I doing something I'll regret later
    Last edited by cableguy680; 12-01-2005 at 09:33 AM. Reason: adding something

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    My brother is perscribed the patches, he just sticks them on his shoulder. He says there is no need to try to get more out of it. If you are trying to get more out of it; might as well just use AAS and inject.

Although I've never used them or needed them - I'm not sure if they are bad to apply to your scrotum.

thanks for the reply...any other advice or comments welcome

really anyone

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy680
    really anyone
    I am on Testim as well. When I first started treatment, the doctor mentioned that some people objected to the odor of the gel and rubbed it on their thighs and legs instead of their arms and shoulders as on the directions on the package.

After I received my first package of Testim and read all the instructions, I remember reading about not using it on the scrotum or anywhere near and to use it only on the areas "indicated" to insure "proper dosage" or something to that effect.

When I returned to my doctor, I asked him about all this. He answered that their only concern is to apply it in areas where it won't contaminate your woman and that basically "skin is skin" and that the test works after it gets absorbed into the bloodstream no matter where it is applied.

Just hopeing to get more of a responce..Any other input much appreciated

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I think Sebastop said it well bro..

Thread Information