Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    ManOsteel's Avatar
    ManOsteel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Big Apple
    Posts
    164

    Check This Cycle Out

    GUYS IM STARTING A NEW CYCLE ON MONDAY AND I WANTED SOME OPINIONS:
    MY FIRST MONTH I'LL BE TAKING:
    SUS 750 A WEEK
    TREN 75MG EOD
    LIQUID DBOL AT 1CC A DAY
    HGH 4-8IU 6days on 1 day off
    IGF-1 AT 60mcg a day
    vitamin B6 shot 1cc a day

  2. #2
    PaulieM.'s Avatar
    PaulieM. is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    457
    looks bad to the bone. very similar to my next cycle. how long are you gonna run it?

  3. #3
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    ok, well what about the next month??

  4. #4
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    So what are you doing after month 1?

    You aren't ramping your HGH dose?Not a wise move.

    How long you plan on running HGH?

    ~Pinnacle~

  5. #5
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Not an expert on this by any means, but from what I have read you don't need to run your HGH that high when supplementing with IGF.

  6. #6
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Not an expert on this by any means, but from what I have read you don't need to run your HGH that high when supplementing with IGF.
    very true

    if u kan tolerate sides just stick at 3-4iu GH

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baja Ca, Mexico
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOsteel
    GUYS IM STARTING A NEW CYCLE ON MONDAY AND I WANTED SOME OPINIONS:
    MY FIRST MONTH I'LL BE TAKING:
    SUS 750 A WEEK
    TREN 75MG EOD
    LIQUID DBOL AT 1CC A DAY
    HGH 4-8IU 6days on 1 day off
    IGF-1 AT 60mcg a day
    vitamin B6 shot 1cc a day
    A couple of things. When are you starting the D-bol. Also your dosage of Tren is pretty low. I'd say if it was 50-75 ED then great. 75 Eod is only 37.5 mgs ed day. To low

  8. #8
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    why have you only posted the 1st month mate??we need to see the whole cycle if you want any seriouse comments about it!

  9. #9
    ManOsteel's Avatar
    ManOsteel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Big Apple
    Posts
    164
    ok well it looks something like this
    WEEK 1-8:
    sus 750 a week
    tren 75mg a day
    Dbol liquid form 1cc a day
    HGH 8iu a day/6on1off
    IGF-1 60mcg a day
    vitamin B6 1cc daily

    WEEK 9-16:
    sus 750 a week
    primo 400mg a week
    winstrol 50mg a day
    HGH 8iu a day/6on1off
    IGF-1 60mcg a day
    vitamin B6 1cc daily

    WEEK 17-20: PCT
    HGH 8iu a day/6on1off
    HCG
    clomid 100mg a day
    clenbuterol
    vitamin B6 1cc daily

    IM GONNA BE TAKING THE IGF-1 FOR 5 WEEKS ON AND 4 WEEKS OFF

    WEEKS 9-16 SHOULD I KEEP TAKING SUSTANON OR ANOTHER TEST?
    AND WHAT DOSAGE OF THE CLEN SHOULD I TAKE?

  10. #10
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Your primo dose is to low.

    It's obvious you haven't researched HGH well at all.Several reds flags have gone up in regards to HGH.But I'm not into typing out a long explanation as to what they are.

    You're around 22 yrs old,aren't you?


    ~Pinnacle~

  11. #11
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    You need to do some more research. What cycle # is this for you anyway?

  12. #12
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    well, it looks like too me your running dbol for 8wks then winny for 8wks. if i were you id drop the winny or the dbol. 17aa's for 16 wks is not ideal, let alone healthy. it concerns me that you didn't mention any liver protection. also, hgh at 8iu's ed, 6days on? im no expert on hgh but this sounds excessive, unless your competeing nationally........

  13. #13
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Im no expert either, but I think 4IU ED would be fine for at least 6 months. Someone else correct me, not totally up on the hgh/igf/slin but Im tryin,

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOsteel
    ok well it looks something like this
    WEEK 1-8:
    sus 750 a week
    tren 75mg a day
    Dbol liquid form 1cc a day
    HGH 8iu a day/6on1off
    IGF-1 60mcg a day
    vitamin B6 1cc daily

    WEEK 9-16:
    sus 750 a week
    primo 400mg a week
    winstrol 50mg a day
    HGH 8iu a day/6on1off
    IGF-1 60mcg a day
    vitamin B6 1cc daily

    WEEK 17-20: PCT
    HGH 8iu a day/6on1off
    HCG
    clomid 100mg a day
    clenbuterol
    vitamin B6 1cc daily

    IM GONNA BE TAKING THE IGF-1 FOR 5 WEEKS ON AND 4 WEEKS OFF

    WEEKS 9-16 SHOULD I KEEP TAKING SUSTANON OR ANOTHER TEST?
    AND WHAT DOSAGE OF THE CLEN SHOULD I TAKE?

    Are you a professional bodybuilder/athlete?

  15. #15
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im no expert either, but I think 4IU ED would be fine for at least 6 months. Someone else correct me, not totally up on the hgh/igf/slin but Im tryin,
    He needs to run it longer to retain mass during his off cycle period.


    ~Pinnacle~

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    A few things............no need to run GH that high. 4 IU's is plenty at this time. You say 1cc liquid D-bol, well, how many mg's in a cc? If it's Tren a, then 75mg eod is ok. And if it were me, I'd run HCG at the halfway point.

  17. #17
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    ;;hijack;;
    pinnacle u run GH .. at wat dose

  18. #18
    jerseyboy's Avatar
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    No sources
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    very true

    if u kan tolerate sides just stick at 3-4iu GH
    Yeah, he may be a hurting puppy if he jumps right in at 8iu's. Personally unless he has unlimited access to GH I would run it for 2 months before even starting the AAS.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •