sorel_C is offline Member

Vacation, Muscle loss???

I was not too sure were to post this, but this looks like the place where it would get the most responses.
    I will be going on vacation in the middel of feb. and i will be done my PCT by the end of jan. while i am on vacation will i lose mucle?? i will be going for 2 weeks, and finding a gym just might not be possible, will still keep a diet high in protien, so if anyone with experience similar to this one could help me out i would really appreciate it!

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    i'm going on vacation while on cycle (in between phases if you will) so i'm not to worried myself.... I"m going to keep the protein real high, couldn't hurt to bring some creatine with you.... try no to get slobbering drunk everynight lol... if you wanted to you could do 100 pushups every am when you wake up... just stay active, play some tennis, go swimming, frick you'll be fine.. but bump for more responses for sure!

intresting, as for getting drunk every night that wont happing but when i do i will pop a couple of tribules, cant hurt...i think

BUMP!

Give your body a break. I know alot of people who as a rule of thumb take a little time off after a cycle.

that is what i had in mind, seeing as i have not had a break from weights since i have started (2 years ago). but since this is my first cycle and i have gain a great deal of muscle i dont wanna lose any of it i was just curious if the muscle you have after pct is basically yours to keep( still training and following a good diet) or if you still stand a big chance of losing muscle if you were to relax for a bit???.....BUMP

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    protein high
    daily activity, whatever it is
    creatine, trib, glutimine etc
    you'll be fine
    (just take a shot of enathate before you go lol)

i wanna be able to get it up for the latina girls, one shoot will probably make me go limp and angry by the second week im there and that would be a big NO-NO...

mx747 is offline Associate Member
    Looks to me like your way over due for a break dood. you will be surprized how much your bodies gonna benefit from that. Just like thay said dont party too hard and dont add cheat days. when you return to the gym you'll be as strong or a little stronger than before. cheers

thanks for the info guys, but can this break also benefit me since im taking it right after pct??????????????

Bump!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information