ZIA1 is offline New Member

Winstrol and Tamoxifen

I just read that tamoxifen can be beneficial during a cycle using winny due to its effects on blood lipids. What would be the proper dosage of tamoxifen during a cycle of 100mg EOD for 6 weeks of winny? Also, does anyone agree with the benefits of tamoxifen during a cycle with winny?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I just read that tamoxifen can be beneficial during a cycle using winny due to its effects on blood lipids. What would be the proper dosage of tamoxifen during a cycle of 100mg EOD for 6 weeks of winny? Also, does anyone agree with the benefits of tamoxifen during a cycle with winny?
    Doesn't matter as your wasting your time taking Winny only. Also you don't need to run Nolva with winny.

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Doesn't matter as your wasting your time taking Winny only. Also you don't need to run Nolva with winny.
    It was just an inquiry. I heard that nolva with winny is a good idea b/c of blood lipids.

I'm not running winny only. I'm not running winny at all. I'm cycling prop and primo...possibly anavar soon. Thanks though

Anyone else?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO, no need if you are taking it with Test-the test that gets aromatized will end up as estrogen having a positive effect on the liver that nolva would have. Also don't take an AI with it as it will most likely be un needed.

I was reading hooker's report on winstrol and maybe he was talking about a winny-only cycle, I'm not sure. It just made me curious. I know that taking nolva is not necessary during a winny cycle but to combat blood lipid issues, it seems interesting.

Thread Information