plumbo is offline New Member

cycle ?'s for a first timer

ok guys got some ?'s its my first cycle and this is what was reccomended to me by someone who is pretty knowledgible. ive got some test 200...enough to last me ten weeks. same shit thats on tornel.com. anyways i want to bulk up so i definitely plan on eating like a man posessed. but this is what he told me to do...week one- .5 cc's twice a week say like every monday and thursday...week two- 1 cc's twice a week and build up like that until i hit 5cc's then start to build back down the same pace i went up. after that ten week cycle is over i was told to take 8 weeks off then start back up with some deca for ten weeks...i havnt started taking anything yet because i want to get as much info as i can and a lot of suggestions so i feel i have a good sturdy base so i dont waste my money and my time. i know pct needs to go in there as well but i just didnt have enough time to talk to him about it yet so i figure why not hit up the pro's...so help me out if u can guys...thanks

stats

height
    years training
    some of your lifts
    ect

20 years old...yeah im sure im going to catch some shit for it but oh well
    5'10 170 been an athlete all my life
    been lifting hard for about 4-5 years
    and as far as lifts go i have some questions with that as well i have worked around it but i suffer from something called pollands syndrome which means im missing my left pectoral major as well as minor...born with out it so bench press is rough for me i stick to dumbell bench so i dont hurt my shoulders...but anways i like to work all of my body...chest arms back legs shoulders...in football (both college and highschool) i was doing lots of squats and cleans and dead lifts but not doing too much cleans anymore stick mostly to squats. i also like to hit my shoulders really hard lots of dbell millitary front raises stuff like that...i have always been really lean and have always had trouble putting weight on so im looking to bulk up then lean out... hopefully that helped thanks for replying man much appreciated

Pm Pinnicle. He'll give you the skinny. He loves you young guys

Quote Originally Posted by plumbo
    20 years old...yeah im sure im going to catch some shit for it but oh well
    5'10 170 been an athlete all my life
    been lifting hard for about 4-5 years
    and as far as lifts go i have some questions with that as well i have worked around it but i suffer from something called pollands syndrome which means im missing my left pectoral major as well as minor...born with out it so bench press is rough for me i stick to dumbell bench so i dont hurt my shoulders...but anways i like to work all of my body...chest arms back legs shoulders...in football (both college and highschool) i was doing lots of squats and cleans and dead lifts but not doing too much cleans anymore stick mostly to squats. i also like to hit my shoulders really hard lots of dbell millitary front raises stuff like that...i have always been really lean and have always had trouble putting weight on so im looking to bulk up then lean out... hopefully that helped thanks for replying man much appreciated

Well 20 is better than 18 lol.

I would wait untill you were more like 190 and 22-23...

But if you are going to juice a Test only cycle is best for a beginner.

weeks 1-10 500mg Test ( 250mg 2x a week)

Use Test Cypionate or Enanthate

PCT 14 days after last shot
    week 1. 60mg Nolvadex
    week 2 and 3. 40mg Nolvadex
    week 4. 20mg Nolvadex

Most people here use Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT, I see no reason to use both.....but thats just my opinion.

lol i have been studying this site religiously the past week or so and i figured i would get something like that from you based on what ive read...but from what ive read you seem to know your shit...so can ya help me out

thanks biggums...that totally helped but can u give me a little more insight on the deca ?

lol i have been studying this site religiously the past week or so and i figured i would get something like that from you based on what ive read...but from what ive read you seem to know your shit...so can ya help me out

^^^^^^^^
    directed at the old man

V5RED is offline Associate Member

^^^^^^^^
    directed at the old man
    this is the same old man who reccomends you dont aspirate .....idk bout u but i dont want to be passed out w/ a needle in my vein

that pec thing sucks, i have no advice for you in terms of whether to cycle or not, but posting ur diet/training would def help

what do u mean about the whole passing out thing...? and as far as diet i can eat anything and everything and not put on fat so i was told to basically try to eat a little more healthy meaning cut down on the fried foods and such and basically eat everything in sight eat even when im not hungry eat every 3-4 hours...just eat and my training will be some sort of plan to put on some bulk and size so lots of high weight low reps kinds of lifts...that help? thanks for the reply

what do u mean about the whole passing out thing...? and as far as diet i can eat anything and everything and not put on fat so i was told to basically try to eat a little more healthy meaning cut down on the fried foods and such and basically eat everything in sight eat even when im not hungry eat every 3-4 hours...just eat and my training will be some sort of plan to put on some bulk and size so lots of high weight low reps kinds of lifts...that help? thanks for the reply
    aspiration is when u pull back on the plunger to make sure ur not injecting into a vein

although very rare, sometimes the needle will land tip in a vein therefore injecting into a vein

gear in veins=passed out, maybe dead

for training i recommend www.hypertrophy-specific.com (i cant critique ur lifting plan since its not really a plan per se)

for diet, well u got a basic idea

dont forget at least 1.5g protein/lb(i go way over this)
    and at least as much carbs as protein if not more

my diet(which many say is way too much and i agree, for most ppl its too much so scale it down a bit to like 4000 calories or so)

this is just so u can see a diet that works wonders for me

1) 12 raw eggs 894 calories.....60g fat.....7g carbs.....75g protein
    2) 2 cups oats,3 cups milk, 2 cans tuna.....1315 calories.....24g fat.....144g carbs.....123g protein
    3) repeat 2
    4) 10-12 oz chicken breast, 2 cups oats, 3 cups milk(or an equal substitute) 1319 calories.....28g fat.....144g carbs.....117g protein
    5) repeat 4
    6) repeat 4

total 7480 calories.....610g protein.....196g fat.....726g carbs

damn bro you do that everyday? thats strict as hell but im sure it works good as hell too...hey do u know anything about the deca ...i was told to cycle deca 8 weeks after i was off my test cycle

damn bro you do that everyday? thats strict as hell but im sure it works good as hell too...hey do u know anything about the deca...i was told to cycle deca 8 weeks after i was off my test cycle
    deca by itself?

i have no experience w/deca nor have i researched it much, but i have always read that it is meant to be taken in conjunction w/test andat a lower dost than the test

also, first time cycle remember, test is all u need(besides pct of course)

hmmmm

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    ok guys got some ?'s its my first cycle and this is what was reccomended to me by someone who is pretty knowledgible. ive got some test 200...enough to last me ten weeks. same shit thats on tornel.com. anyways i want to bulk up so i definitely plan on eating like a man posessed. but this is what he told me to do...week one- .5 cc's twice a week say like every monday and thursday...week two- 1 cc's twice a week and build up like that until i hit 5cc's then start to build back down the same pace i went up. after that ten week cycle is over i was told to take 8 weeks off then start back up with some deca for ten weeks...i havnt started taking anything yet because i want to get as much info as i can and a lot of suggestions so i feel i have a good sturdy base so i dont waste my money and my time. i know pct needs to go in there as well but i just didnt have enough time to talk to him about it yet so i figure why not hit up the pro's...so help me out if u can guys...thanks
    Get as much info as you can. Start researching. Don't listen to what other people say until you do your own research. That cycle is not very good. Infact, horrible. I couldn't imagine going through 10 weeks of unstable blood levels like you have outlined here.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Don't do the deca after the test lol. bad idea. Some people would tell you to save the deca for a future cycle, to see how your body reacts to the test alone. But since you have it I'd just add it to the test. Don't do what you were told to thats the worst advice ever. your friend isn't that knowledgeable at all. What kind of deca is it? 200mg,300mg? Also, as far as the 200mg of test and cycling it like your friend has told you, you would want to run a little more test than 200mg but I grew off of 250 a week my first cycle so you might be ok. As far as dosages are concerned with what you have, if it's a 10mL bottle of test running it like he has told you won't last you 10 weeks. And I'd keep the dosages the same every week. .5 cc's twice a week. For the deca, you want to run the test a week longer, maybe even 2. if it's 200mg I'd cycle your gear like this.

wk 1-10 test 200mg a wk
    wk 1-9 deca 200mg a wk
    followed of course by correct pct.

I did pretty much the same cycle my first time, test 250, deca300, and eq for some added appetite and blood cells. And I gained 33 lbs but I worked my ass off. I also consumed 5000 calories a day, 250g of protein, and water all day. It's all in your diet I can't stress that enough. A lot of people aren't going to agree with your age but I'm sure your like me when I wanted to do my first cycle and have it pretty much set in your head. If thats the case then good luck and lift hard.
    Last edited by IXISiDiuSIXI; 12-02-2005 at 01:25 PM.

thanks for the help guys im def learning a lot and yeah i do kind of have it set in my head...and why exactly would the deca alone 8 weeks afetr my bulk cycle be bad to lean up with?

thanks for the help guys im def learning a lot and yeah i do kind of have it set in my head...and why exactly would the deca alone 8 weeks afetr my bulk cycle be bad to lean up with?
    do u mean an immediate 8-week cycle of deca after the test or 8 weeks after the test start a deca cycle?

8 weeks after the test cycle
    i just took my first shot of test .5cc's couldnt even feel it go in my mom is damn good haha

8 weeks after the test cycle
    i just took my first shot of test .5cc's couldnt even feel it go in my mom is damn good haha
    ?

mom gave me the shot man lol

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    no don't do the deca 8 weeks after the test! I just said that in my previous post. You need to cycle it with the test bro or your gonna have some problems, deca dick ect. Now have your mom shoot some deca in you along with that test....does this sound strange to you guys? you must have a cool ass mom. lol

haha yeah...she is...and no not liek she just doesnt give a shit...she just knows if she doesnt help me ill do it anyways haha...

I have no idea who your so called suppier that gave you this info is. but I'll tell you that he is a idiot. You don't need to taper up and down. Also 1000 mgs for a first cycle is insane.

First cycle. 500mg EW divided. so if you have vials that contain 200mgs per Ml, then do this.

Mon. 1.25 cc's
    Thurs. 1.25 cc's

That equals 500 mgs a week.

Note: 600mgs a week won't kll you either so you could withdrawl 1.5 cc's and inject that twice a week.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    I have no idea who your so called suppier that gave you this info is. but I'll tell you that he is a idiot. You don't need to taper up and down. Also 1000 mgs for a first cycle is insane.

First cycle. 500mg EW divided. so if you have vials that contain 200mgs per Ml, then do this.

Mon. 1.25 cc's
    Thurs. 1.25 cc's

That equals 500 mgs a week.

Note: 600mgs a week won't kll you either so you could withdrawl 1.5 cc's and inject that twice a week.
    yup 500mg test only 10-12 weeks is a good 1st cycle,no need to run anythin else,dont listen to whoever is tellin you how to take roids,seems to me he does not know much at all!!
    i have not heard any mention of pct mate? have you your pct at hand??you must have this prefferably before you start a course of gear,do you know wat pct is?

sure do...i should be getting that rather soon you guys have all been a lot of help btw

Thread Information