Thread: new to site?

kfrost06 is offline Banned

new to site?

Hello all, I am new to this site and have a question about ordering. I live in S. CA and am about 2-3hrs from the border of mexico. I know no one condones going there for the purpuse of buying juice however if one does, do they have any "tips". I have heard good and bad things about this way of ordering. I am in no rush but I just don't trust the online sites.

I hope the question isn't off base and apologize if so. Thanks in advance for any info/feedback.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sure lots of guys do it, but I don't think it wld be wise to talk about it on the open board. Maybe someone will pm u with some tips...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    go down too mex once a wk and shoot your shit. use long acting esters. or just go on a vacation for 3months.LOL. the way the boarder is now, it's getting pretty tough too safely get things across. but like tv said, maybe someone else has experience.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    id just order it... euro shit is better anyways and with the right source you can get it for pretty close to the same price.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    i've been successful buying gear from other countries and mailing it back to my house from there, or you could do as the bro above stated and do the cycle down there.

be careful in mexico though, i wouldn't suggest going by yourself.

Wait until you find a trusted source online. They are out there. Stick around, and you'll get inside the loop.

Sorry wrong answere guys. Ok i have lived in Baja for 11 years. I go thru the border to S.D twice a week. I have only been sent to secondary twice during that time and only cause I got pissed off at the slow assholes and called them slow ass pricks.

go to mexico, buy your shit and drive back across the border. When you reach the officer, have you DR. Lic out and hand it to them and say U.S. Then when he ask, are your bringing anything back, say this..." NO, I live in Rosarito and I'm driving to Los angeles to visit my parents. you done and on your way you go.

See I am good for some of you, right Big Mike...LOL

Tough

Ahahaha, right you are. And you with a temper? Go figure old man.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Tough Mike just likes to kick people in the nuts to see what they will do. Hes not a bad guy...

**ok you can wire me that 300 bucks now mike for saying good things about you**

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Tough Mike just likes to kick people in the nuts to see what they will do. Hes not a bad guy...

Ahahaha, how are your nuts recovering tranzit bro?
    Sending money now.................

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit

I LOVE BIG MIKEHe can't kick what i don't possess. I've done so many cycles that my balls are out on vacation.

Kick me again big MIKE...LOL... They might swell and I'll be able to reach down and feel something besides my big DDICK.LOL
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-03-2005 at 08:04 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    I LOVE BIG MIKEHe can't kick what i don't possess. I've done so many cycles that my balls are out on vacation.

Kivk me again big MIKE...LOL

With all this love in the air I might just start crying...... Damn Clomid...

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    your all crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    your all Lazy...
    wow your right, better cut down on the carbs

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol did u forget to use ur glasses grampa

I LOVE BIG MIKE

Me too.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    thanks for the quick replys! I currently have my next 2 cycles stocked up but I don't like to run out so I am in no rush. I had a friend who went to mexico to get gear but he started doing pain killers now he doesn't work-out any more and I wouldn't thrust him with $5...so I have to do my own leg work now.

I hope with time you guys let me "in the loop". Till then, thanks for the info and quick response.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Sorry wrong answere guys. Ok i have lived in Baja for 11 years. I go thru the border to S.D twice a week. I have only been sent to secondary twice during that time and only cause I got pissed off at the slow assholes and called them slow ass pricks.

go to mexico, buy your shit and drive back across the border. When you reach the officer, have you DR. Lic out and hand it to them and say U.S. Then when he ask, are your bringing anything back, say this..." NO, I live in Rosarito and I'm driving to Los angeles to visit my parents. you done and on your way you go.

See I am good for some of you, right Big Mike...LOL

Tough
    i wouldn't take the chance, but go ahead....

Thread Information