SixLifts is offline Junior Member

To Tell Or Not To Tell??

In about 3 months i will be starting my first real cycle on ABS and want to know if i show inform mo doctor about what i am going to do so as he can give me proper test along the way making suck i am not fu**g my self up.

1) has anyone elce informed there doctor?? If so how did he respond??

2) Should i tell or not??

By your spelling, I'd say your to young for gear.

LOL spelling got nothing to do with it but thx for concern. IM a joiner so it dont matter. 20 by the way witch may be a bit young but when i plan on doing cycle will be 21.

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man

That's actually a very funny response old man. But you are one to talk regarding spelling. I did get a good laugh though.

Can someone tell me how my schooling hase to do w/ my age??

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by SixLifts
    In about 3 months i will be starting my first real cycle on ABS and want to know if i show inform mo doctor about what i am going to do so as he can give me proper test along the way making suck i am not fu**g my self up.

I'm under a doctors supervision.I compete,so he wasn't the least bit shocked.I was referred to this doctor as well,since he's very qualified in the arena of anabolics.

How old are you?

~Pinnacle~

I am 20 as of now will be 21 when i start cycle. thx for help how would i go finding a good doc for this??

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    as far as i know, a doc cannot report you due to doctor/patient confidentiality unless he knows you're selling.

Can someone tell me how my schooling hase to do w/ my age??
    Whatever age you may be.You certainly don't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

~Pinnacle~

I am 20 as of now will be 21 when i start cycle. thx for help how would i go finding a good doc for this??
    Try a local endocrinologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Whatever age you may be.You certainly don't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

~Pinnacle~

One fry short of a happy meal.

Thanks Big mike and check you PM I just sent you.

Ok back to the poster. Your 20 and going to be 21. I think a doctor is going to say your crazy for doing gear. But to ask him that you want certain blood test done without a reason is something else. Now if you have insurance I'd say no and go to an independent Doc and tell him what you just did and have him order blood test.

Thx ~Pinnacle~
    Fortanaly for me i dont have to be. Cant say about u but im set.

I was just thinking a doc could give valuable information on my cycle if he know from start?

Thx ~Pinnacle~
    Fortanaly for me i dont have to be. Cant say about u but im set.
    HOOKED ON PHONICS

Give it a try.It's helped many in your situation.

Good Luck

~Pinnacle~

OK my typo's got nothing do do w/ this questing if u dont wanna help then fine but telling my what i should do is useless to this questing. If u got some advice about my questing id like to hear it but if u going to say somthing stupid about HOOKED ON PHONICS save it for the rest of ur family

Has anyone elce told there doc??

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I told my doc. Why not, they are your doctor and are there to make sure you are healthy etc, and you should inform them of anything you are putting in your body so they can fully asses you properly and give you the proper advice etc. Why is telling your doc such a big deal. If they dont like it who gives a shit? It's not like they can stop you or anything. Just wondering why this is such a big deal to you?

-Bino

Thx Bino.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Instant classic!!

and yes tell your Doctor what is up....I did steroids from 1996-2002 and my Doc was a great help.

jonnykruger007 is offline New Member
    telling your doctor can only do good

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yes, tell him. Hes there for your health.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    sixlifts...
    Dude, you gotta quit jumpin around so much

On 11/28 you posted...

Done Homework..Thougts on cycle??

I have been reserching for over a month now on what cycle i should do.
    I am 5'11 185lbs been traing hard for over 2 years and have previously done 2 cycles of d-bol only witch iv learned may not be such a good idea but still i found them to be vary helpful.

This is my plan.

1-4 30mg D-bol ed
    1-10 2cc week test-e (mon/thurs)
    6-10 50mg winstrol ed

I gain mucle mass vary easy on juice so im thinking this may be to big of a cycle. I want some good lean mucle gains but to not want to become a tank in 10 weeks whats the thought on this??
    On 12/01 you posted this...

Two PRIMO Questions plz

Ok all id like to know is what do u guys think is the lowest dose of Primo i can get away with per week and what would a vary rough est on the cost of runing that dose for 10 weeks??

NOW before all of u start telling me wth u trying to do GO ON TEST iv read the threds i know what is mainly recomended. Just want a simple awnser no need for the other slaying.

History.
    -2 years serious training
    -almost 4 years total
    -1 cycle of d-bol 4/week
    Then, on 12/01 you also posted...

How MUCH am i getting??

Im picking up a cycle from a "buddie" soon and he is geting me viles witch contain 10cc how many mg is that?? He told me to take 1cc every 5 days.

test-e by the way.

Thx for any help tryed looking it but but surch did not work.
    So what are you going to tell the doctor you're on??? Everything?

Slow down bro

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone know for sure if the doctor can't tell your insurance? This is the only thing that bothers me about telling him...

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone know for sure if the doctor can't tell your insurance? This is the only thing that bothers me about telling him...
    That's the only problem. If they write down the info on their little chart, and somehow it gets to the insurance you're ****ed!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I have great benefits and I wld hate to fuk them up...

Any doctors out there want to clear this up??

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    lol well and by your spelling I would pass as a 4 year old, but one needs an entire lifetime to brew a stupid arrogance like yours!!!

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    Well my hair is very thin to begin with and I was thinning more before I even went on juice. He said let's run a blood test and check your test levels. I knew once he saw them he was going to wonder what the hell is going on so I told him. I asked him how bad it was and stuff. He asked what I was on? After telling him he replied with as long as you take the right percautions, don't abuse it and don't stay on for too long then no it's not going to kill you. I'm going to go soon to get blood work done before I go on do you think I should ask him if he put me on the list??

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    With all the multiple stories and lack of any type of grammar skills...I do believe that SixLifts just very well may be tough old guy's son!

Anybody else see the striking resemblences??? Can spell, full of BS, etc...

[QUOTE=USMCSS]With all the multiple stories and lack of any type of grammar skills...I do believe that SixLifts just very well may be tough old guy's son!

You know what, I have already appologized for my actions. I won't do it again. You want to keep it going, go for it. I'll be here long after you retire from this site.

I do my best to help those who need it whether I'm rough doing it or not. At least I give mt personal opinion from experience, not something made up. What the f**** do you know at your age. Hell you have spent the last few years in Irac and your still young. you want to fame my knowledge, go for it. As any mod who want's to check for you, i still get over 25 PM's each day asking for advice. How many do you get.

I say this nicely............................................ .................................................. ......ffuucckk oofff
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-03-2005 at 09:33 PM.

tatersaladisgood is offline Junior Member
    ever been in the service old man? i am a 25 year old vet. of the armed services. the military makes you grow up fast when your job is killing people no matter how young you are. from your post i can tell you have never served. please keep your commets to yourself if you havent been there. war time brings grown men to their knees and and devastates families. thank you usmcss. the united states is the greatest nation on this earth

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I still don't understand what your thrill is with getting pm's. If that's what makes you feel wanted in this world, then hey...enjoy! As for me, I never once on this board said anything about whether I was capable of giving advice to anyone. I am actually VERY new to AAS. However, I am no spring chicken to life. I've probably already done more in my 30 years than you have in your lonely, miserable, ignorant, arrogant life. I have also learned to not lie my way through life, unlike yourself.

Btw, I've said it to you once and I'll say it AGAIN. The country is spelled IraQ..WITH A Q!!!
    Last edited by USMCSS; 12-03-2005 at 09:57 PM.

tatersaladisgood is offline Junior Member
    i aM with usmcss OLD MAN. know what your are talking about about first. by the way. get a new pic without the cromagnum woman/caveman.

I am Hear for one reason, To learn as much info about AS as i can and yes iv jumped awround but im still learing so i could care less. SO if any of u dont want to give me ur advice thats fine it wont bother me but ima stay on hear until i learn as much as i feel i need to know.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Yeah I have great benefits and I wld hate to fuk them up...

Any doctors out there want to clear this up??
    yup, i was pretty thankful my doc didn't know (although he asked me if I used steroids ) when i developed mile gyno which i had to have removed. i'm sure if my primary doc knew he would have told my insurance.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    It's interesting how threads have been turning into complete garbage lately because of the arrival of a few new members.

I think that old thing just needs to shut its cock holster before someone clicks off safe!

Its good to see that theres a few devils dogs here. Who're you guys with?

Semper Fi.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by tatersaladisgood
    i aM with usmcss OLD MAN. know what your are talking about about first. by the way. get a new pic without the cromagnum woman/caveman.
    i don't know, but that was just funny.

I wouldn't tell my doctor just because he's my father.

But on a serious note,I don't feel a doctor needs to know if you juice or not. That's none of his business. You know why you're there for and if you're not happy with the results & info he's throwing at you than simply don't use them. That's JMO.
    Last edited by Smak; 12-04-2005 at 12:27 AM.

Thread Information