ms. cobra is offline Female Member

Helios for women?

going to try helios, what's a good dosage compared to men. 1/2 what a man would do? Have done clen before and worked well.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Are you referring to Inno's Helios?
    Start at 1 cap/day, and work up to 2, or more, depending on your tolerance.

No, helios by Generic in europe. Injectable clen /yohimbe, gets very good rec's for spot fat reduction.

I'm sorry, IMO gear is for men. Otherwise Testosterone would come from the uterus.

Ok guys go ahead and flame my ASSSSS.

Old man, helios is not gear. It's a mix of clen /yohimbe.

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    I'm sorry, IMO gear is for men. Otherwise Testosterone would come from the uterus.

Ok guys go ahead and flame my ASSSSS.

Almost forgot " flame my ASSSSS" you gay old man???

Quote Originally Posted by ms. cobra
    Almost forgot " flame my ASSSSS" you gay old man???
    My bad as what your talking about is an airline. Hey look just cause your man came out of the closet to say hi to me, doesnt mean we are gay.

Anyways, try diet and cardio

LOL, ur new name screen name is "gay old man"

LOL, ur new name screen name is "gay old man"
    That's fine I can deal with it. Can you deal with yours.. Ms. Cobra...Think it should be Dragon Lady. bet you have full control of your man don't you Dragon Lady?

Let me ask you something. Where's you next man coming from, your next family re-union

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    That's fine I can deal with it. Can you deal with yours.. Ms. Cobra...Think it should be Dragon Lady. bet you have full control of your man don't you Dragon Lady?

Let me ask you something. Where's you next man coming from, your next family re-union
    T.O.M. ...i'll go out on a limb here.

I think you reserve such, and similar, comments for people who are in your 'inner circle of friends'...if such a group does exist.

Failing such...i think you'd be 'happier' posting somewhere else.

Not sure of the application for women but here's some info:

Helios is a Mesotherapy medication specifically designed for the body building community. Based on a system which was originally a medical technique devised in 1952 by Dr Michel Pistor. Similar in effect to phosphatidylcholine solution but without the associated expense of this medication which is commonly used in plastic surgery. Helios unlike phosphatidylcholine requires a frequent injection protocol. Whereas the pharmaceutical grade phosphatidylcholine solution, can be injected at up to 2 week intervals, helios due to it’s clenbuterol base should be injected at least every second day. This is not very suitable for most cosmetic surgery patients.

Also known as “fat melt” or “Non-Surgical Fat Dissolve,” Mesotherapy, offers the patient an alternative to surgery. Mesotherapy is an injection therapy which can be injected into the mesoderm which is the layer of fat under the skin. The medications that are used in Mesotherapy melt the fat beneath the skin and shrink the fat cells in the scarpa fascia layer - some times resulting in a temporary tough feel to the skin local to the injection site . The fat dissolves and, as occurs when fat is broken down during typical weight loss, is carried through the bloodstream and excreted by kidneys and bowel.

Mesotherapy involves injecting small amounts of medication immediatley beneath the surface of the skin to break down the fat and cellulite and to improve circulation and lymphatic and venous drainage.

The mesotherapy drug HELIOS specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5mg/mL (yohimbine). Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system (androgenic ), however they exert their effects through very distinct (but complementary) mechanisms. Clenbuterol, is a potent beta-2 agoinst, which directly and strongly stimulates lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does. Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist, which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body. The combined effect is to explode the fat cells and release the triglicerides into the blood stream for the body to dispose of naturally. Aerobic exercise will increase the removal of these triglicerides by increasing the portion of “good” cholesterol in the blood stream. It should be noted that exercise is not totally necessary but it will increase the rate of localised fat loss.

The combination of clenbuterol and yohimbine in helios has the added benefit of aiding overall fat loss – something that the more expensive phosphatidylcholine based products do not. The down side to this is, as stated above is the frequency of administration which is not at all suited to general cosmetic surgery practice.

Approximately 20-30 minutes post injection the patient may notice some redness, slight bruising, or experience a stinging sensation, but rarely are the treatments painful. These are natural inflammatory reactions to the emulsion and dispersion of fat, signifying the procedure is successful. Bruises are seldom. The fat tissue is broken down by the body through natural processes and then excreted.

Noticeable localised reductions in fat can be seen within 2 weeks even when the injection frequency is limited to every second day. Dramatic fat losses are possible with a daily 1 ml injection protocol or with doses greater than 1ml every second day. Doses as high as 5ml per day are commonly used in the body building community. However, this is not to be recommended due to the extreme clenbuterol related side effects that can occur at such doses.

And more:

Injectable clenbuterol /yohimbine solution is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks. Possible side effects of the clenbuterol content include palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), restlessness, headache, increased perspiration, insomnia, increased blood pressure, and nausea. These side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 10-14 days, despite continuation of the product. Unlike Oral Clenburerol, it is not necessary to increase the administered dose nor is it necessary to limit the cycle time to 18 days.

Both oral clenbuterol and the injectable clen /yohimbine solution will cause down-regulation of beta 2 receptors. After this initial 18 day period use of both drugs for their overall thermogenic and anti-catabolic effects would be pointless as the receptors would have downgraded to an extent where no increased thermogenic effect would be achievable.

However, if used for Mesotherapy, the localised reduction of fat deposits caused by injectable clenbuterol/yohimbine will continue to occur, the only loss would be the overall benefit that clenbuterol would normally exhibit to general fat loss.

For those looking to locally reduce fat then the injectable solution has obvious benefits in that it can be used over an extended period of time with the additional benefit that the thermogenic effects of clenbuterol will still be present for the first 18 days. For those looking to reduce overall body fat, both the oral and injectable forms are suitable but the length of administration should be limited to 18-21 days.

It is possible to extend the thermogenic properties of these drugs by combining them with the anti-histamine ketotifen. This anti-histamine has been shown to inhibit the down regulation of the beta receptors. Providing the ketotifen dose is above 2mg per day receptor downgrade will not normally occur, in some cases 3mg per day is a more suitable dose.

With the addition of ketotifen the injectable clenbuterol/yohimbine solution can be used for 8-10 weeks and during that time will promote not only Mesotherapy but also an overall thermogenic and anti-catabolic effect.

Edit: Benadryl can be used in the place of ketotifen (re: Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol )

G.O.M. who is that w/ you in your avatar? Nuff said. Keep giving those reach-arounds and you'll be all set.

Like standard Clen use, you'll need standard clen supps... like Taurine

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=987148 4&dopt=Abstract

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=987148 4&dopt=Abstract
    The administration of a single subcutaneous dose of clenbuterol to rats altered the level of taurine in certain tissues. Taurine levels in cardiac tissue were significantly decreased 3 h after the administration of 250 micrograms/kg of clenbuterol and remained significantly depressed at 12 h post-dose only returning to control values by 24 h. The level of taurine in the liver increased 3 h after clenbuterol administration but was lower than the control value at 24 h post dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

I think you reserve such, and similar, comments for people who are in your 'inner circle of friends'...if such a group does exist.

We'll talk
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-03-2005 at 09:55 PM.

Personally i wouldn't use it tho.

The sub-q use of a non-pharmaceutical grade compound is iffy to say the least.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread will get locked both of you cool it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This thread will get locked both of you cool it.
    DEAL.......>>>>>>>>>

Zapp is offline Banned

There you go again. People are gonna hate you on here if you keep that up bro.

hey - i never had the chance to thank you for the comprehensive helios info.
    its been kicking ass. studying for the bar and haven't really done much. been treating the stomach area because i had a cesarian not too long ago and was not able to concentrate on that area. happy happy with it tho' and i sure hope not too many people find out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

WOOPS! wrong quote - but Narkissos, I know you know which post I meant.

happy happy with it tho'
    Have you been keeping a log of the cycle?

I'd be interested in reading it.. I'm sure other members would concur.

~Nark

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    I read in The Anabolics book that this drug is underrated fat loss spot inj because its hard to get hands on Generic Helios injects .I also heard liquid version was out any info how good liquids work ?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I will give you some mesotherapy, I will stand behind you while you are running on the treadmill and I will be screaming and if you stop I will rape you. While you are doing heavy squats and you cant get the last rep out and you become trapped under the bar in the squat rack... I will rape you. If your diet is not up to par, I will knock out your teeth and give you a hot beef injection right in your mouth, so basicaly I will rape your mouth...

Tell all your friends, the cost is minimal and you will get good results I guarantee it.

MESOTHERAPIST (or Meso TheRapist)

Thread Information