Random is offline RETIRED VET

Hairloss with the 19nor compounds....????

a source told me that you cant get hairloss with the 19-nor steroids , like tren and deca , is this true, i believe there wont be much at all with the deca but ive heard awful things about tren and hairloss, i was only able to use tren for 3 wks but i had to cut a recent cycle short....any experience or science to back this up? thanks

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    i know that nandrolone and dhn, the 5alpha reducted version of nandrolone are both extremely mild on the hair, but tren is not a nandrolone its a progestin but i dont believe it shares many other qualities with nandrolone (deca ), so to recap deca is known to be real safe with hair issues, but i have heard horror stories about tren

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    i know that nandrolone and dhn, the 5alpha reducted version of nandrolone are both extremely mild on the hair, but tren is not a nandrolone its a progestin but i dont believe it shares many other qualities with nandrolone (deca ), so to recap deca is known to be real safe with hair issues, but i have heard horror stories about tren

Yeah if a person were to come down with all of trens worst sides he wld be a tired, lethargic, roid raging bald sweaty maniac with acne all over his body....did i miss any? oh yeah.... he wld also be cockdiesel though...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    deca -only cycles are harmless to the hair actually! Tren is maybe the worst because its so androgenic .

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    tren is highly likely to fleece you
    deca only is pretty mild on the hair, but can cause hairloss in really prone individuals, anyhow it's achademic cos deca shouldn't really be run alone.

Thread Information