benchin' big is offline Junior Member

Question help with injections!!! (hgh)

if i'm going for 5 iu per day of hgh and i'm using gonakor and its 2500 per 10 ml so if i use slin needles how much iu a day would i take????

please any ifo would help

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Bro..Gonakar is HCG ,not HGH.There is a big difference.It comes with 2 multi dose vials. One has 10mL of the sterile water, and the other has 2500 IU's of lyophilized HCG+300mcg of b-12. So you end up with 250 IU/1mL. Kind of a strange dosage preparation.It is only a total of 2500 IU's of HCG total which really isn't enough.

~Pinnacle~

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    ok. well can you inform me a little more on the substance and i want to take about 3-5 iu a day for 5 on and 2 off . will 10 mls be enough for those 5 days?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    HCG =Human Chorionic Gonadtropin ...it is a fertility drug.But we BBers use it to keep testicular atrophy at bay.

For some reason you are still under the impression you have HGH=Human growth hormone .You don not have that!Get it through your head!

A good dose protocol for HCG(not to be confused with HGH) is 500 iu's every three days.This does nothing for growth.I hope you don't think it does.Like I stated above,it's merely a fertility drug.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information