Thread: sex

TUnit is offline Associate Member

sex

I just came off of a prop and fina cycle and have had a real low sex drive. is this normal after a cycle? also how long would some of yall feel like this or are there any supps to take to cure this? thanks bros

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    I just came off of a prop and fina cycle and have had a real low sex drive. is this normal after a cycle? also how long would some of yall feel like this or are there any supps to take to cure this? thanks bros
    did you run PCT for example clomid

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah.. did u do PCT? and tongkat ali might be worth a shot.. Some people recover more quickly than others what I hear..

If you didnt do proper pct and dont do pct at all it could be a couple of months before your anything like back to normal

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Need more info. How much test did you run? How much Tren did you run? Did you run PCT???

yeah, im currently lon clomid rite now. i dont know, maybe its fake. anyone ever used it off the site pumpnpose? i ran prop at 75mg ED and fina 50mg ED. yeah i was thinking of trying that longjack

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    yeah, im currently lon clomid rite now. i dont know, maybe its fake. anyone ever used it off the site pumpnpose? i ran prop at 75mg ED and fina 50mg ED. yeah i was thinking of trying that longjack

Aww man never post sites like that.

The doses are good, when did you start the Clomid? How far after you ended your cycle?

well have a week left. i started it 3 days after last shot. oh no, thats not a site for juice. they sell all legal stuff, they just happend to have clomid.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well due to this sites affiliation with ARR they usually don't appreciate you listing another site that sells research chems. Tongkat will help up the sex drive a bit by inhibiting shbg, but doesn't actually affect total test levels so it's not really the solution. IMO the real solution is to get some more clomid or pref nolva and continue your PCT until things are back to normal.

oh my bad. ive just also seen it on a thread before and no one ever said anything to that. sorry. well right now its not too bad, i can still get it up, its just takes a little longer. ill prolly just finish the pct i have now and then in february ill be starting a sust and eq cycle and i have found another place for the clomid that i know is real, so im gonna try that out. thanks guys

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i was in a similar situation as u.. I dunno if its just random but the tongkat REALLY upped my libido... ofcourse it might be my own systems normalizing too but funny timing.. 3 days after tongkat I started to have random erections, b4 I always had to work for em.. I mean in b4 now in PCT =)

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Tongkat will increas your libido by increasing free testosterone , it just won't increase total test.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro how long was the cycle.

Did you get blood work done to see what your test levels ar at. that would be the best place to start. then you can see what will help you most.

the cycle was 8 weeks. it was prop weeks 1-8 and fina 3-8. well i just want to raise the libidio a bit. i mean its still functional, i just want it back to how it use to be...horny all the time
    ill prolly try the tongkat and see if that helps, i may order that in a week and run that for a lil while before i start up again.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    The pumpnpose/researchchemist site is legit, however I would buy from Lion for future reference. However your clomid is real.

The vitamin shoppe sells a cocktail of LongJax, Tribulus, and Horny Goat Weed that will raise anyone's libido.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=VS-2249

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    even with proper pct, my sex drive seems low post cycle. but then again, anything would seem low compared to my crazy ass high sex drive when on.

Thread Information