briansauras is offline Senior Member

change in plans what do you guys think?

Since I have extra test e Im just going to extend it from 12wks to 14wks instead of doing test e for 12wks and prop from 12-14.

Do you guys think I should be ok doing the same PCT and stuff?

Also after how long of a cycle is it a good idea to use HCG ?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Since I have extra test e Im just going to extend it from 12wks to 14wks instead of doing test e for 12wks and prop from 12-14.

Do you guys think I should be ok doing the same PCT and stuff?

Also after how long of a cycle is it a good idea to use HCG?
    Are you saying you'll do Test E until week 14, Prop 15 - 16 and then PCT?

If so, then it sounds fine to me.

Your first cycle?

I honestly don't see the need for HCG in cycles less that 20+ weeks. More for TRT type situations.

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Are you saying you'll do Test E until week 14, Prop 15 - 16 and then PCT?

If so, then it sounds fine to me.

Your first cycle?

I honestly don't see the need for HCG in cycles less that 20+ weeks. More for TRT type situations.
    I was going to run test e for 12wks then prop from 12-14(PCT). But now Ive decided to just run test e all the way to 14 and save the prop for a cutter.

But like what you said, would it be to much to run 14wks of test e then 2wks of prop before PCT? I mean would you need to a longer PCT or anything like that?

This is my first.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if u r going to be using test e instead of prop at the end then yes the timing for your pct should be changed.. i think test e is 2 weeks were as prop is 3 days... here check it out yourself http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94822

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    if u r going to be using test e instead of prop at the end then yes the timing for your pct should be changed.. i think test e is 2 weeks were as prop is 3 days... here check it out yourself http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94822
    Yeah I know that part but i ment would my clomid dose/length need to be changed

Yeah I know that part but i ment would my clomid dose/length need to be changed
    No I don't believe so... U are only adding a couple weeks...
    I am doing pct for a 20 weeker right now... taking clomid 100mg ed nolva 20mg ed for 30 days...

bigJJ is offline Member
    I was going to run test e for 12wks then prop from 12-14(PCT). But now Ive decided to just run test e all the way to 14 and save the prop for a cutter.

But like what you said, would it be to much to run 14wks of test e then 2wks of prop before PCT? I mean would you need to a longer PCT or anything like that?

This is my first.
    Not a longer PCT, but like Vega said, your timing will be different.

If you run Test E with no Prop, due to the time delay of the enanthate ester, you need to wait two weeks before beginning PCT. The Prop changes things considerably.

Prop is usually run like that to minimize gain losses during the time needed to wait before PCT is done after an Enanthate ester is used.

Refer to the link he provided for more info.

In answer to your original questions, either would be fine, as long as your timing of PCT is done correctly. The longer cycle should not be a problem at all, as long as you have been responding well to the Test E well so far.

No I don't believe so... U are only adding a couple weeks...
    I am doing pct for a 20 weeker right now... taking clomid 100mg ed nolva 20mg ed for 30 days...
    My PCT was ganna be regular 21day 300 or 200mg to 100mg to 50mg clomid deal.

Now how about if you were to do prop for those 2wks inbetween test e and pct. Would you need a longer/higher dosed PCT.

And also is HCG needed for a cycle thats 15+ more weeks? Or could you get away with a 21-30day pct?

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Not a longer PCT, but like Vega said, your timing will be different.

If you run Test E with no Prop, due to the time delay of the enanthate ester, you need to wait two weeks before beginning PCT. The Prop changes things considerably.

Prop is usually run like that to minimize gain losses during the time needed to wait before PCT is done after an Enanthate ester is used.

Refer to the link he provided for more info.

In answer to your original questions, either would be fine, as long as your timing of PCT is done correctly. The longer cycle should not be a problem at all, as long as you have been responding well to the Test E well so far.
    The thing is, itswk 8 now and I didnt really feel the full effect of it til about wk 6 and deff in wk 7.
    Yeah I understand the PCT start times. So basically i would run test e for 14wks then the next day after my last shot I would start prop @100mg ED and run it for 11days and then 3days later start my PCT?
    Last edited by briansauras; 12-04-2005 at 12:38 AM.

Bro I didn't have a problem extending my cycle from 12 weeks originally to 20 weeks.... I am 2 days from being done with pct and have kept a majority of my gains...lost a total of about 10lbs post cycle...alot of it was water and fat..

Bro I didn't have a problem extending my cycle from 12 weeks originally to 20 weeks.... I am 2 days from being done with pct and have kept a majority of my gains...lost a total of about 10lbs post cycle...alot of it was water and fat..
    Ok cool so either way going from 12 to 14 or 16wks I should be fine running a 21day pct

BTW what compounds are you using?
    Last edited by briansauras; 12-04-2005 at 12:49 AM.

I ran dbol weeks 1-4 (kickstart)
    test e week 1-12 (500mg/week)
    deca week 1-11 (400mg/week)
    test c week 13-20(650mg/week)
    I ran a bombs at the end 100mg ed starting week 19 up till the day before the test c cleared my body then started pct...

I ran dbol weeks 1-4 (kickstart)
    test e week 1-12 (500mg/week)
    deca week 1-11 (400mg/week)
    test c week 13-20(650mg/week)
    I ran a bombs at the end 100mg ed starting week 19 up till the day before the test c cleared my body then started pct...
    how much have u gained?

how much have u gained?

I started out at around 160/165lbs... at my peek I was 198ish, but my 6 pack was gone, or at least 4 of the packs were...now I am pretty much done with pct and I weigh in at a 186lbs. I have good cut and vascularity back in my muscles... and yes my 6 pack is back... I have to be honest, I don't know if I wld have done as well keeping my gains without the IGF... The shit is expensive, but from the looks of it worth it....

I started out at around 160/165lbs... at my peek I was 198ish, but my 6 pack was gone, or at least 4 of the packs were...now I am pretty much done with pct and I weigh in at a 186lbs. I have good cut and vascularity back in my muscles... and yes my 6 pack is back... I have to be honest, I don't know if I wld have done as well keeping my gains without the IGF... The shit is expensive, but from the looks of it worth it....
    ohhh so thats the secret

Thread Information