xxterxx is offline Associate Member

whats the disadvantage of shooting susp ED?

everyone always says to keep blood levels.. do it twice a day or thrice a day.. but what if i cant do it and only do it once every 24 hours? it has half life or 24 hours right? isnt it suppose to be ok? whats the disadvantage? side effects?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    everyone always says to keep blood levels.. do it twice a day or thrice a day.. but what if i cant do it and only do it once every 24 hours? it has half life or 24 hours right? isnt it suppose to be ok? whats the disadvantage? side effects?

susp has no ester attached so there is no exact time or half life it's around the 9-12 hour mark that's why it need's to be injected twice per day

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    with susp if you dont shoot 2x day you will get little to no gains. but when you do shoot 2x you blow up. like stock said there is no ester in it. so your body determs the 1/2 life.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i tried it once b4 i was doing it once a day i remeber first day of injecting it i weighted 98 kg next day i found my self 99 kg while i was just 19 years ts amazing for bulking ill do it after couple of monthes may be with sust but this time ill do it 2x a day

Thread Information