xplicit is offline Member

My friend opened my bottle up the actually part u stick the needle in...

Ok my friend wanted to see what the gear looked like and for some stupid reason he poped the top off not the part ur suppose to pop off cause i already did that becasue i used the stuff already. He poped the part that the needle sticks into, i stayed calm and didnt getmad. I scotch taped it back up so its not loose anymore becasue it wouldnt not go back on normally. I talked to a nurse she said now that he opend it its not sterile. Its my bottle of cyp and i only took one shot of it so far i dont want to discontinue using it. Anyone give me any words of advice or info ?

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    make your friend buy you a new one and give him that one! But honestly, here's a lesson , Don't let dumbass friends play with ur gear if they have no clue.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: My friend opened my bottle up the actually part u stick the needle in...

Originally posted by xplicit
    Anyone give me any words of advice or info ?
    Preload some spikes.

Good idea about preloading but wont they evaoparate ? If i jsut leave the bottle the way it is wit the tape on top of it holding it down will that be fine ? I know i learned my lesson people can see with there eyes not hands. If its messed up im gonan be pissed but i cant see how it could really be bad if nothing leaked out. I guess my main question is is it bad that he opened it ??? Will it not be as effective ?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Its not gonna be any less efective...id either go with preloading, (its notgona evaporate) or Just leave it be...If it wasnt opn for long then its fine.

i dont think so either i just heard the nurse tell me it might not be sterile any longer.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    did anything get in it? if you think it did then it's not sterile. If nothing got into it, there you should be fine as long as its securely on.

IMO if you want to be careful about leaking, just preload.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, just do what arthurb999 said and preload some syringes...scotch tape..LOL...LOL...LOL I bet the oil really fucked up the sticky part...LOL

Dude what else could i have done i wanted to close it as quickly as possible and i have no needles here at my house so i though scotch tape. So if i preload 9 needles and keep them in a safe place for 9 weeks i will be fine ? I just want to know if i can keep it in the bottle wit the tape on top ? lol

I dotn think anythign went in the bottle i didnt touch the inside at all. But say if it was not sterile how would i know ? and what would it do to me if it isnt sterile ?

mtnbiker is offline New Member
    In this situation I would get a hold of a syringe filter and a sterile vial. Both are available at any fina kit website. Filter your gear into the sterile vile and there you go.
    Hope this helps! Good Luck!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    if it wasn't open for long then dont worry about it,leave it in the bottle as long as it is secure. if its not sterile that means that it had a chance to have bacteria or other germs enter it,but you should be alright b/c the same thing happens when you cut yourself,your blood gets tons of germs and bacteria,however you have antibodies that protect you from the germs that enter,now if there happened to be anthrax or cypilous in there im sorry you are up shit creek without a paddle bro. peace

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Did you freind breath into it?
    How long was it actually open?
    Did any fingers touch the top rim of the bottle?

You are putting this stuff deep into a muscle so you better be 100% that all of the above are a VERY loud no! If you are not 100% sure then you already know the answer (Or you would not have posted this question!)

A cycle is money and your health is your health. You decide! Its YOUR body. For my own part my freind would now be reaching into his pocket for the money for a new bottle and that one would out ASAP.

If you are injecting STERILE IS EVERYTHING

How can i make sure it is sterile, also how can i make it sterile again if it isnt ?

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Do like mtnbiker said, go to the fina site and get a filter and sterile vial. If you inject bacteria that far into a muscle you are not going to be real happy.

As long as it is a .2 micron filter it should. That is what I use to filter my media for carrying cell lines and I never get contamination.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by JRob
    As long as it is a .2 micron filter it should. That is what I use to filter my media for carrying cell lines and I never get contamination.
    Like Jrob said a .2 mic filter should do it- but the fina kit filters are .45 micron. Which would get rid of most of the bacteria I'm sure- but not all.

Xplicit- why don't you bake the gear to make sure it's sterile. then you can preload it into syringes and you should be cool.

baking won't suffice because to effectively kill bacteria you have to autoclave which is 121C under 15psi. Anything less won't be enough. Microwaving is something that is gaining acceptance as a sterlization technique but it is not fully validated yet. If you only have access to .45 micron filters that will get out anything that is large but there is a chance some will get through. If you can't get a .2 micron filter I guess use the .45 and microwave it on half power for short burst to avoid too much heat and evaporation. I say just get him to buy you a new one and avoid the chance of an abcees or gang green.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Jrob,

I agreee on the microwaving... but I think baking will kill bacteria. If it works in an auto clave it will work in your oven.

15psi is very low pressure- I don't think it has anything to do with the bacteria killing. It's all the high temperature.

Also 15psi is atmospheric pressure- so if the autoalave pressure gauge is reading absolute pressure then it just means your autoclave isn't under pressure at all. i.e. it's the same as an oven.

the reason for the pressure is to raise the boiling point so you don't lose any water at that temp. I think that atomospheric pressure is more like 8psi.

When you mean baking what do you mean exactly ?

Also say i leave it a lone as it is, and it is not sterile what will happen exactly? Is it dangerous?
    The more i read this thread the more i want to slap this dumb fuck who opened my shyt. That fucking prick i swear if i get infected im loading up a syringe and hes getting infected with me.

I really dont want to order a new bottle im not the type of person to make some one pay for messing up something. Im not going to go out of may way to order filters that cost as much as my bottle of cyp. I dotn want to bake my bottle casue lord knows ill mess that up.
    I also dont want to stop using the bottle.

WIll i know after the next shot if my bottle is unsterile
    Also will it be dangerous if i take the rest of the bottle if it aint sterile.

Thanks for you help johan i really appreciate it.

Can anyone help me out here im suppose to take the next shot sat.
    Wheres a vet when u need one lol

scruffy is offline New Member
    a infection isn't something to be playing around with put it in the microwave for a few seconds and then let it sit for under a minute and repeat 3x.the constant heating and cooling should kill the bacteria.
    i don't know about keeping preloads for 9 weeks though i would preload them and get another sterile vial and inject them in there.
    you can get a sterile vial at pharmtools.com

or you can preload them boil water and stir the syringe in the water for a few seconds,make sure that the syringe is capped off so everything stays in the syringe.good luck

Thread Information