NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

How badly does tren affect cardio?

In the new year I will be doing my first proper run of tren but I have heard talk of it affecting cardio endurance which is the last thing I want - harder cardio!

So my question, to those of you who have run tren, is how badly does it affect your cardio endurance?

I think this is a "to each his own thing". I upped my cardio using tren a. I was doing the eliptical 3x a week for 30 minutes. Felt ok.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When you say cardio is important do you mean in the gym or do you play a sport? It does effect my cardio so i wouldn't fight while on it but for cardio in the gym it is fine.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    When you say cardio is important do you mean in the gym or do you play a sport? It does effect my cardio so i wouldn't fight while on it but for cardio in the gym it is fine.
    LoL yeah NO MMA or BOXING while on tren !

oh and another thing.. SEX IS HARD.. i always fatigued out before finishing when i was runnign 120mgTren ED ... plus i sweat like a fiend!

Thanks for the replies guys, no I don't play a sport I just don't want to take something that makes my a.m. cardio even more of a struggle!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Thanks for the replies guys, no I don't play a sport I just don't want to take something that makes my a.m. cardio even more of a struggle!
    If anything, keep the same duration and cut back on the resistance. You will acclimate quickly if you are a bit heavy in the breath at first.

well tren will do it as will HIGH DOSES of TEST

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I agree with the others.However when lifting heavy,I do get short of breath.It's takes time for me to recover from each set.I get extremely winded.And at times it's been quite alarming.

~Pinnacle~

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tren is going to splt cardio in 1/2. if you run eq with it cardio is not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree with the others.However when lifting heavy,I do get short of breath.It's takes time for me to recover from each set.I get extremely winded.And at times it's been quite alarming.

~Pinnacle~
    Funny thing is, my last tren cycle I was doing a 12, 10, 8, 6 sequence of reps and I found the lighter 12 and 10 rep sets a bitch and looked forward to the heavier 8 and 6 rep sets.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    tren is going to splt cardio in 1/2. if you run eq with it cardio is not that bad
    Hmmm, now there's a thought...

Hmmm, now there's a thought...
    EQ didnt help me .. no matter how high i ran it

tempbrit is offline Member
    Tren definately did my cardio in. I think I rusted out the Stair Climber at my gym from sweating so bad when running Tren last time. I also travel a lot and once had to run from one Terminal in Dallas to another to catch a flight. By the time I actually got to the plane, I was dripping and it took me some serious time to catch my breath. I thought the flight attendant thought I was having a heart attack.

Sex also kinda sucks when running Tren. Sweat like a pig and you get winded.....Think (her on top or spooning to conserve energy before nutting!)

Thanks for the replies guys!

I guess I'll just have to see how I get on, everyone is different after all.
    Alot of people swear that clen makes cardio harder but it doesn't really hinder me at all, sometimes I even think it helps me!

Thread Information