Thread: Primo vs. Eq

sandan is offline Junior Member

Talking Primo vs. Eq

I've been doing some research on different compounds and from what I read it seems that are mostly similar in effect. There is obviously a huge difference in cost, can someone please explain the diff between these two? Thanks!!

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Read the profiles section, all the info you need. I prefer EQ mainly due to cost.

forzajoe1234 is offline New Member
    yeah i like EQ better also. if you are prone to male pattern baldness go for the EQ. primo does a job on your hairline!

Yeah I've done some reading on both already, I'm more looking for you experience with both.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forzajoe1234
    yeah i like EQ better also. if you are prone to male pattern baldness go for the EQ. primo does a job on your hairline!
    Thats nonsense! Eq is more androgenic than primo, and androgens are the cause of hairloss for those prone to this.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Thats nonsense! Eq is more androgenic than primo, and androgens are the cause of hairloss for those prone to this.
    no...its perfect sense....if you knew anything about primo, you'd know its a DHT derivitive. winny only has a androgenic rating of 30 (20 less than eq) and is known for thinning the hair on many people. Masteron is only 25 and it can cause hairloss, prostate hypertrophy, acne, etc being a DHT derived steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    no...its perfect sense....if you knew anything about primo, you'd know its a DHT derivitive. winny only has a androgenic rating of 30 (20 less than eq) and is known for thinning the hair on many people. Masteron is only 25 and it can cause hairloss, prostate hypertrophy, acne, etc being a DHT derived steroid.
    Primo doesnt act anymore in the body like dht than Eq or any other aas do. You can yust as well say primo is a testosterone derivitive. (This are not my words, quotes from steroid guru "Bill Roberts")

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Primo doesnt act anymore in the body like dht than Eq or any other aas do. You can yust as well say primo is a testosterone derivitive. (This are not my words, quotes from steroid guru "Bill Roberts")
    Post those words up then... As primo IS dht derived whereas eq is testosterone derived. Some people are prone to hairloss no matter what steroid .

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Post those words up then... As primo IS dht derived whereas eq is testosterone derived. Some people are prone to hairloss no matter what steroid.
    exactly...all has to do w/ how many dht enzymes you have

Cool, that helps. So Primo is more prone to mess with the hair huh? How about your experiences with both? Is primo also going to put on more size than Eq?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd like to those words too, guru is such a misused word now a days. He may be a guru as to what he believes but that doesn't make him a steroid guru, some disagree with some of his methods/ideas. It seems once they write a book or articles they have to be different, then what is being said on these boards and in doing so they say thing that can be questioned, but the problem is, how do you question a book or article? You need to be able to talk to the person to get those questions answered.

JohnnyB

Ok. So is anyone going to awnser the question?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    unless your going to run a lot of primo, say >600mg/wk, go with Eq

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can afford primo >500mg week for 12, your 100% sure its real, and your not prone to hairloss i say primo. JMO

PARABOLAN is offline Junior Member
    i would go with eq, primo is just too costly and the gains are not that much

Joe Stick is offline New Member
    Actually primo is dhb (dehydroboldenone)! Its not very androgenic so who knows how it is on hair? Bump for experiences.

Anymore experiences bros??

Hairloss is purely genetic. (Ive used primo/winny/tren in high doses and didnt lose hair). If you are prone to mpb. all aas exept nadrolone will speed up the balding process. The androgen recepter in the scalp is the same as the one in the muscle, there is no such thing as an aas only hitting the androgen recepter in the muscle, and not in the scalp! The more androgens you have, the more hair you will lose, if prone. (Primo is a very low androgen and will be fairly mild, yust like var)

Some of you guys say Primo is easy on the hair, some say its not. Can anyone speak from experience?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sandan
    Some of you guys say Primo is easy on the hair, some say its not. Can anyone speak from experience?
    just go with Eq, you'll like the results and its a lot cheaper and less likely to be fake. Primo and Eq are both low on sides.

Thread Information