Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Cycle results where did I go wrong???

This is my 5th cycle & started overseas running 100mg of A-bombs ED & 500mg of Organon Sustanon 250 per week. My source is good to go. Had no problems in the beginning with soreness or the Test Flu. The test kicked in around a week. I was horny as hell with a attitude problem. Fast fwd 1 month later I’m back in the states feeling good and add 50mg of Suspension 2 x ED and 150mg ED of homebrewed Tren (my highest dose so far of running tren & use tren in all but my 1st cycle) Immediately the Test flu kicked in from the Suspension along with a instant boner after I injected & to complicate thing more I got my flu shot. I’ve been back in the states for 3 weeks & still feel like sh*t. I can sleep all day & night & have a low grade fever all the time (nothing over a 100 degrees). I have to bite down just to get in the gym for a ½ azz workout. I’ve gained 12lbs & dropped the A-bombs a weeks ago but no real strength gains. In fact I’m getting weaker. I’m still ripped with BF in the single digits & try to eat but as stated before all I want to do is sleep. Anyway 7 weeks in I’m stopping this cycle. Never had a prob with anything else. Advice pls.
    Last edited by Big Roy; 12-05-2005 at 02:03 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Suspension has no BA in it so you need to add some, it'll kill any bacteria that could be in it giving you the flu, you only need 2% BA

JohnnyB

thanks bro makes sense I bought the Suspension in TJ and the rest of my sh*t in Thailand where I've never had a prob.
    Last edited by Big Roy; 12-05-2005 at 02:11 PM.

Bump

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    it's prob the tren dose. as you said, it's been your highest ever. tren is known too bring lathargy to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. deca killed me and they are somewhat similar

Thread Information