twitchfast is offline Junior Member

Permanent Sterility!!!

I'm 20 and I want to take a Deca , Proviron cycle......with Winnie at the end for 11 weeks with Nolva for PCT to help promote he****g a shoulder injury. oh ya and I want nothing to do with Test.

week 1-10 Deca 250mg/week
    week 1-10 Proviron 50mg/ED
    week 9-11 winnie depot 50mg/EOD
    week 11-15 Nolva 20mg/ED

Can Deca, this cycle or any other AAS cause permanent sterility because I would like to have kids in the future??

by the way, I have done a tren in the past with no problem except slight gyno

You just turned 20, I would wait for another year at least before you use steroids ....again.

That cycle you posted is terrible .....Test only for a first cycle.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Um, for that cycle, you won't have permanent sterility, but it could be prolonged being shutdown that hard.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Um, for that cycle, you won't have permanent sterility, but it could be prolonged being shutdown that hard.
    dido. look up some testosterona for your first cycle.LOL. deca is a biatch.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchfast
    I'm 20 and I want to take a Deca , Proviron cycle......with Winnie at the end for 11 weeks with Nolva for PCT to help promote he****g a shoulder injury. oh ya and I want nothing to do with Test.

week 11-15 Nolva 20mg/ED

Can Deca, this cycle or any other AAS cause permanent sterility because I would like to have kids in the future??

Without Testosterone in that cycle.You'll risk temporary sexual dysfunction.
    When I was 20,the last thing I wanted to do was walk around with a limp pecker.

Point being,your cycle needs plenty of work.It's horrible in all forms or horrid.

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep. Trust me. You dont want that, its very embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Without Testosterone in that cycle.You'll risk temporary sexual dysfunction.
    When I was 20,the last thing I wanted to do was walk around with a limp pecker.

Point being,your cycle needs plenty of work.It's horrible in all forms or horrid.

~Pinnacle~

won't the proviron help with the limp dick situation??

why don't you try test. are you worried about the sides???

yup.......plus for me it feels like im getting into a whole new level with test...being a true synthetic hormone.....i just wanna fix my shoulder

well the winny def won't help. test really doesnt' have ANY sides for me. deca makes me break out really bad though. try this:
    test 250mgs wk1-11
    deca 200mgs wk 1-10
    nolva 10mgs ed wk 1-11
    vit b6 100mgs ed wk 1-11
    PCT

this is a low dose cycle that will put some stregth on you while helping with your shoulder

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup.......plus for me it feels like im getting into a whole new level with test...being a true synthetic hormone.....i just wanna fix my shoulder
    deca is NOT going to fix your shoulder. It may provide additional lubrication to the joint to make it feel better temporarily and if it feels better, youre going to push it harder and set yourself up for a worse injury b/c deca is just masking the pain. Dont take winny if you have bad joints either, look into test! Running deca without test isnt the best idea. It would suck to be 20 and not be able to get it up, on the other hand with test, you'll be wanting to fu(k anything that walks all the time!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    yup........i just wanna fix my shoulder

because deca will do that

too uneducated, not to mention too young to do steroids

bump....anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    because deca will do that

too uneducated, not to mention too young to do steroids

repeatedly saying that I am too young or uneducated is not the smartest way to advise someone.
    If you would understand my situation you would realize that im using AAS for medical purposes hence the reason for me NOT WANTING TEST!!!

im trying to get informative opionions, not arrogant ones

Deca to promote he****g
    proviron to stimulate sex drive
    winnie depot at the end of cycle EOD for 2 weeks to cut down fat, water or gyno

repeatedly saying that I am too young or uneducated is not the smartest way to advise someone.
    If you would understand my situation you would realize that im using AAS for medical purposes hence the reason for me NOT WANTING TEST!!!

Deca to promote he****g
    Really??? So what steroids your Doctor prescribe to you???
    Did he explain the drugs and why he wants you to use them??

tatteredxangelx is offline New Member
    Other night i was with a bitch and couldnt get it up ... shit was sooooo embrassing.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

Deca to promote he****g
    im w/ tyrone.....since its medical purposes....your doc should easily get them for you...right!?!?! again,

and winny for your "medical purposes" to "cut down fat".... yet another,

doesn't take a genius to know you're uneducated. I would venture to say nearly everyone on this board would agree with me.

Nismo is offline Member

Deca to promote he****g
    Seriously don't even bother, its hard to find someone that won't bash on you for not knowing all the facts. I've been getting a hard time for spelling "Testostorone" wrong and out of like 60 replys, only 8 of them have answered my question. Good luck man

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

week 11-15 Nolva 20mg/ED

Honestly it isn't a great cycle... but neither is the worst.

I'm with the others here on the whole 'include test' issue.

I do understand your logic tho.

Proviron would aide with the prevention of sexual dysfunction... I'm sure it would totally eliminate the possibility tho.

On paper it would be feasible... but the paper world rarely overlaps into the real world. If it did...during the year 2000 we would be flying cars. You see where i'm going with this?

At minimum you should have at least 200mg of test in there.

You didn't state what kind of shoulder injury you have.

What is it?

leansauce is offline Associate Member

Deca to promote he****g
    peep game my son,
    hittin up the deca will only be temporary, u need some igf-1 which u can get from muscle-research, this sites sponsor. i would say gh would be even better than igf-1 but also being 20 i think we are way to young to hit that route. id say just use a low dose of test, chances are its not as hardcore as youre under the impression it is. ALSO DO NOT USE THE WINNY, your totally contradicting urself saying the cycle is "just for medical reasonings of fixxing ur shoulder" and then adding winny at the end, we know u want the winny to make u look good and cut so its obviously not a totally medical cycle cuz winny is just going to fukc up your shoulder even worse if it really is messed up.

if youve run tren in the past then why the fukc do u think test will elevate u to another level of juiceheadness?? tren is way more hardcore than test man ur trippin on that onee harrrrrrrrd, i have run test 2 of 3 of my cycles so far and will not start running tren or gh until im like 30 or so

IF you really are trying to do a "medical cycle to help ur shoulder" then do this, it includes test but at a low dose so it wont increase sides and will keep you from getting depressed, lethargic, apathetic, and impotent which the deca will guaranteed cause all of these

weeks 1-4, 9-12 IGF-1 LR3 40iu/ed
    weeks 1-10 deca 250mg week
    weeks 1-12 test 300mg week
    weeks 1-12 proviron 50mg/ed <--- (this is unnecessary at such a low dose of deca you should just take b6 at 200mg/ed instead, but thats ur choice)
    weeks 1-12 nolva 10mg/ed <--- (precautionary)

the proviron or b6 needs to be taken two weeks past last deca injection since compound will still be active in the body
    your pct can be just nolva since the cycle is low doses or u can add clomid if u please

o and to answer ur title of this thread, u dont have to worry bout permanent sterility from a low doses test cycle its exxxxtremely unlikely and is usually listed as a side effect to steroids mostly becuz it happens to females or males who stay on permanently or for years at a time

goooood luckkkkkkkkkk do some fukcen research man i learned all this shit u can too

Thread Information