Stickman is offline New Member

D-bol & Enan or Cyp first cycle

Hello everyone I am new here but have been reading the board for awhile. I am about to start my first cycle using d-bol and enan or cyp. I am 25, 5'11 and about 155. I am looking to gain alot of size but I don't have alot of $ to do so. My question is can I keep my intake low and evenly spread to get good results? I am looking to gain as much as possible so any suggestions would be appreciated! Here is what I was thinking:

Week 1: 10mg D-bol ED
    Week 2 - 6: 10mg D-bol ED/150mg Enan or Cyp EOD
    Week 7 - 10: 150mg Enan or Cyp EOD
    Week 12 -14: Clomid

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No need to take cyp or enth EOD as they have a long half life. Twice a week is more than adequate to keep blood levels even. I would definately look at more dbol ...like 30mg/day weeks 1-4. As far as the test goes 400mg/week divided into 2 x 200mg shots (Mon-Thurs). This is just a guideline og course. Clomid timing looks right, make sure you hvae ALA or milk thistle while on dbol and make sure you have nolvadex in case of aromitization from the test. Good luck.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    bump up the dbol bro or you wont be pleased w/ the results 30mg minimuim....what kind of dbol do you have

Thanks for your response Pete, your very knowledgeable. Okay lets say I go with 30mg of d-bol a day. Can I still get good results with 200 to 250mg of Enan or Cyp a week? I don't have the gear yet I am getting it later today or tomorrow but I will let you know. Also with this stack, what kind of gains should I roughly expect?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Honestly rbo I would do my best to get that up to 400mg/week minimum.

Results, lets see...if your diet is super good, you train your ass off (properly of course), you get adequate rest and recovery and you have decent genetics...I can see a good 15-25lbs. First cycle right? Like I said, make sure you have nolvadex in case of gyno. Even if you don't use it....it's better to have it and not need it, then it is to need it and not have it

^^^Thanks bro!!!

one more question

I'm trying to add quality muscle also. Should I throw in something else at beginning or end of cycle? Or will I be satisfied with this alone?

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    you could add some winny to the end

Thread Information