nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Flying with gear

Ok I know this has probably been addressed loads before, but for some reason when i click on search or on search forum, it doesn't do anything...
    Anyways, I was wondering what is the best way to transport gear through the airport/flying etc. Do i put it in my checked luggage in with lots of confusing little toiletries like toothpaste, cologne etc, so it doesn't seem like much on a x ray or should i take in on my person? I probably would not prefer the latter... Thankyou

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    are you flying to or from another country? if it's in the states I'd just mail it to wherever your going.

I will be flying within the states. Oh and should I take the labels off?

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro_fusion
    I will be flying within the states. Oh and should I take the labels off?
    How long are you going for? if it's a for a few days or a week or something I wouldn't take the actual bottles, I would just preload it into a syringe and walk through... but put the cap back on the syringe (not sure which one's you have but my 10mL syringes have a cap) then put the needles in your luggage. But the mail works good too

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    if its domestic you should be okay if you pack it in with the rest of your toiletries but it is always a risk. wouldn't hurt to mail it back to yourself or a trusted friend.

Yea its domestic, ill just be going for the christmas holidays and want to start my cycle with the new year

Nismo is offline Member
    I wouldn't pack it with my stuff if I were you. The airport has the right to check you baggage before your flight, regardless if its a carry-on. Just do what the other guys are telling you and mail it. Last thing you want is to go into an airport with syringes in your pockets.
    After 9/11, the airports are real touchey when it comes to sharp objects. Good Luck!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    just wait till you come home..

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    What would be the best thing to do if you are going out of the country to buy it? I am going to be flying, so would I need to mail it home or what?

I flew a couple weeks ago, I just brought my dbol tabs w/ me in a supplement bottle, they didnt say shit about it, but I was scared to bring needles. Actually, I was standing in line at the security checkpoint, and for the hell of it decided to open the little side pocket of my bag(which I also use to travel in my car w/) and to my surprise there was a couple insulin pins left in it. I said"Oh shit" and jumped out of line and tossed them in the garbage. It could have been a close one

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I was flying to Indianapolis and no problem with my needles (1-21g,1-25g,1-23g)

Thread Information