kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

getting sick from clen?

okay i only started my clen yesterday from lion nutrition (anabolic review research) and first day i took 20mcg in morning and 20mcg in afternoon...and today i took my 20mcg in the morning and 40mcg in the afternoon (wanted to see if i could handle it)...each time i take it, my throat gets sore and both times after my afternoon dosage, i experience cold symptoms such as runny nose, congestion, sore throat, and minor headache...is it possible that i am allergic to something in the clen or maybe my dosage is too high for just starting out? has anyone else heard of this or had this happen to them?

MrWizyrd is offline Junior Member
    Well that doesnt seem too high, but I know headaches are very common.. as far as the other side effects, I am not sure.. Are you supplementing with potassium and taurine?

i just added potassium in today took 99mg...bout to take another 99mg...and already taken 2 grams of taurine today about to take another 2 grams...got my first clen cramp the first night of taking it...but could be a random fluke cuz i used to get them a while back when i was on nothing.

bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Headaches are not uncommon, as for the rest it could just as well be a reaction to the other agents in the liquiclen. If you are strictly going by the pump, you might try taking a generic gel cap, draining the substance in it and injecting the desired amount of liquiclen. This will keep the clen /carrier agent from irritating you throat.

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Are you coughing at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    Are you coughing at all ?

indeed...actually coughed while writing this.

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    indeed...actually coughed while writing this.
    Yah same thing happened with me. I couldnt even complete a sentence without coughing. So I stopped after the second day.

Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    Yah same thing happened with me. I couldnt even complete a sentence without coughing. So I stopped after the second day.

lol it aint that bad...would cold medicine take care of it?...i sure as hell dont wanna waste $60 plus the $10 for shipping...i work at gnc so i cant just be throwin money around at steroids ya know? first of all this is the first time i have been sick in like atleast a year...should i just take some cold medicine and tough it out?

hello?

dtr98 is offline Member
    never had that prob and i've done 120mcg at once, mix it with some oj and eat something with it

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    ive never tried clen but im taking the eca stack n when i do it twice a day by the time its 10 or 11 pm my throat feels like its swollen.. so ive only been taking it once a day and im feeling a lot better.try doing it once a day instead.

Hard Head is offline Member
    I have not had that problem with this brand. I sure hope that you are drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day.

Your potassium intake is very subpar. You need at least 10 times as much as you are taking ED. Try V8 low sodium.

thanks for the advice guys...yeah i can feel my legs cramping up so i deff need to up my potassium intake (and yes i drink ATLEAST 2 gallons a day of water and sometimes 3 gallons). i dont wanna do the whole dosage in the morning because i wont get the effects all day long because of the half life on clen . ill take some cold medicine...im already taking 6 grams of ester-C a day but that stuff aint keeping my immune system up. once again thanks.

Hard Head is offline Member
    The more water you drink, the more minerals you need to replace esp. taurine and potassium.

3 gal may be excessive unless you are sweating like a pig doing cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    The more water you drink, the more minerals you need to replace esp. taurine and potassium.

3 gal may be excessive unless you are sweating like a pig doing cardio.

naw i dont sweat that much during cardio even though i wear a hooded sweater and the funny thing is that the clen is pretty much doing my cardio for me by keeping my heart rate so high...all i really do is move my feet slowly most of the time but sometimes i have to speed it up a little to keep it up but even that dont take too much effort...tonight was seriously bad..coughing, stopped up nose, headaches, congestion...i will see how much longer i can tough it out...im loving the results im seeing though..only been 3 days but i can see a slight difference in bodyfat around the waist. plus i cant imagine cutting down without something like clen keeping my muscle mass preserved.

tatersaladisgood is offline Junior Member
    hey kaptain! anything they sell at gnc work? got a few things with little success. anything you used? thanks

to do what? bulk? cut? cure cold? help joint pain? lol.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    just started clen a few days ago and hit 100mcg today and i also have a sore throat and vary mild coughing these symtom only pop up about 2 hours ago and im taking clen as a tab.

this hand shaking stuff is hilarious i love it...i have seriously lost energy in the gym though...not strength just energy...this happen to you too pump?

back the dose down if you are shaking you are taking too much. make sure your rat is drinking water after he takes the clen .

Thread Information