SixLifts is offline Junior Member

Kickstart with winstrol

I have been trying to find information on this and have so far failed witch probly means that its is not often/ever done but i was wondering if it would be an advantage to kickstart test-c w/ 4 or 5 weeks of 50mg/ed tabs?? Or is this only ever done at the end 1-10 test 6-12 winny ed??

I know kicking off w/ d-bol is a good idea but i dont realy want the fat/water retention and am looking more for lean mass.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would kickstart it with prop instead of test c.

This would be my first real cycle so u think prop would still be a good idea? I want lean mass i am 185lbs as of right not and want to gain some lean mass w/o ganing water or fat i am a fast gainer, saying that i also have some problems w/ slight exes waight.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Prop is better for quicker results, but if you are looking at the long run, and it being your first cycle, just stick with the cyp. You will start seeing results around week 4 or 5.

Thx man. But on that note if i was to run slighty lower doses of prop would that be somehting for me to look into?? i want to run the lowest dose posable so as not to ruin my cycles down the line so far i have done good on low doses of Dianbol witch is the only cycle iv ever done 30/mg ed/4weeks and gained 14lbs.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Being that it's your first, don't worry about the prop. You will have to shoot eod if you do. I would run the cyp at 400 to 500mg a week.

It seems most people on hear recomend 500mg/week mon/thurs but a buddie of mine told me that i should use 250mg/every 5 days since that the half live of test-c what do u think?

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would do it like you heard, twice a week. 250mg on Mon, and 250mg on Thurs.

This sh*t is hilarious.....nobody answered his question.....he's not kickstarting with test cyp! He wants to kickstart a cycle of test cyp with Winstrol !

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro winny is not the best for a jumpstart. you will be better with t-bol prop or suspension.

if you looking for lean mass you have to have the diet to go with it. that is were you keep the fat and water down. make sure you also have a anti-e.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    This sh*t is hilarious.....nobody answered his question.....he's not kickstarting with test cyp! He wants to kickstart a cycle of test cyp with Winstrol !
    I see what you are saying now..lol. No bro, winstrol is not something to kickstart your cycle with. d-bol, prop, a-50's, or test suspension is what you have to choose from, but being that you said it was your first cycle, I don't recomend none of them.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I see what you are saying now..lol. No bro, winstrol is not something to kickstart your cycle with. d-bol, prop, a-50's, or test suspension is what you have to choose from, but being that you said it was your first cycle, I don't recomend none of them.

d-bol or t-bol would be best.

Thread Information