quaker48 is offline Associate Member

Body for life program?? and roids

Okay 1st off i do not plan to enter the contest, but my question is how do you think roids would work on this program with the lifting , deit, and cardio. I usually do this 12 week program once every couple years to give me something new to try. When i do this program i get very lean and drop alot of bf, but some size and strength to, So i was just wondering what the resalts would be like with 500mg of test e for 10 weeks and maybe front loading with something. was thinking about superdrol. So whats your thoughts people????

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    hmmm always thought focus of program was to be a lean / natural / healthy individual.... not a meat tank freak? :P

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    teste might be fine... but i think ya should save the drol to take while following atkins diet

i mean for those of you that have done the program like my self do u think it would be a waist 2 add gear??? only serious reply's please

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Not a waste at all! As a matter of fact, several of the first finalists failed their drug screen (or polygraph, I don't recall which) and were allowed to continue in the contest. Ole Bill wants remarkable results to sell his products. Don't think for one second that all or even most of the finalists are "natural" The before and after numbers are nearly impossible in a 12 week period without a lil chemical assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    i mean for those of you that have done the program like my self do u think it would be a waist 2 add gear??? only serious reply's please

Nah, I think gear would be a great addition to the program. Your really only weight training eod on the program however you are doing alot of different muscle groups in 1 day so gear would def help recovery and muscle retention while losing fat. I dont think I'd use that program to build though, just to cut.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Nah, I think gear would be a great addition to the program. Your really only weight training eod on the program however you are doing alot of different muscle groups in 1 day so gear would def help recovery and muscle retention while losing fat. I dont think I'd use that program to build though, just to cut.
    yes i would only use this program to cut. thanks for your post

i have plenty of test e, i just thought about buying some superdrol to throw in with it kinda like front loader, while doing this program? would the superdrol be worth even adding or is it just waste of time crappy supplement?

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    i have plenty of test e, i just thought about buying some superdrol to throw in with it kinda like front loader, while doing this program? would the superdrol be worth even adding or is it just waste of time crappy supplement?
    You could go ahead and add it, it wont hurt. That test e will give you some bloat too, if your looking to cut and into doing a routine like this I'd make it an anti e cycle as well, it'll keep some of that water down

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston
    Not a waste at all! As a matter of fact, several of the first finalists failed their drug screen (or polygraph, I don't recall which) and were allowed to continue in the contest.
    in another board members said Anthony Ellis failed the polygraph along with 2 others

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    in another board members said Anthony Ellis failed the polygraph along with 2 others
    And the winner of the first or second contest had his autographed photo hanging on the wall of Houston's #1 steroid Dr's office, with something like "Thanks for all the help"....I'm betting it wasn't his advice on how to do it naturally! (Yes, I saw the pic personally)

Thread Information