needmassx3 is offline Junior Member

clomid detection time

anyone know? arimidex ?
    Last edited by needmassx3; 07-08-2005 at 06:02 PM.

BISON68 is offline Junior Member
    great question!! would also like to know more on this!!! BUMP!!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Id like to know this too but why would someone test for clomids and if they did so what, right? I doubt anyone would test for clomids but what could they do if it came up positive, probaly nothing in my opinion but then again I might be wrong.

wondering if ncaa tests for it.

bump

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    if its not on the banned substances list, its not tested for (As far as I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    if its not on the banned substances list, its not tested for (As far as I know)
    it is on the list and it is tested for. anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by needmassx3
    it is on the list and it is tested for. anyone know?
    Ok let me help you a bit. http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/ed_o...ug_classes.pdf

There is your list. Also ask yourself what would be the purpose of them testing for armidex or clomid. Finally, do you know of anyone who has tested positive for these compounds.

Ok let me help you a bit. http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/ed_o...ug_classes.pdf

There is your list. Also ask yourself what would be the purpose of them testing for armidex or clomid. Finally, do you know of anyone who has tested positive for these compounds.
    i know the list, bro. how about an answer to the question? thanks anyways

Ok lol. Hmmm I didnt see clomid or armidex on the list. What about you? I guess they dont test for it then.

Ok lol. Hmmm I didnt see clomid or armidex on the list. What about you? I guess they dont test for it then.
    oh well. Anyone know the detection time?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    To clarify, Clomid is on the IOC banned substance list alongside HCG

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    Has this questoin been answered?

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I am still in my research proscess, i read few days ago that they test for clomid in military when they do Recreational drug test..
    i also read this guy in military got test and clomid came up and he said "doctor prescribed him clomid because he was tring to get his gf pregnant" and some how he ended up with a medical discharge.
    It was a thread for people in military wanting to use gear, i forgot what website.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I am still in my research proscess, i read few days ago that they test for clomid in military when they do Recreational drug test..
    i also read this guy in military got test and clomid came up and he said "doctor prescribed him clomid because he was tring to get his gf pregnant" and some how he ended up with a medical discharge.
    It was a thread for people in military wanting to use gear, i forgot what website.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Ncaa most definitley tests for clomid as iam college fball player d1....so i called a lab more specifically AGEIS labratories and told them iam writing a paper on steroids and how althetes get around it with detection times ect talked to the head labratory guy for about 20 mins bullshittin and i got all the info i wanted it depending on dosages the LONGest it will be in your system is 2 weeks... take some prop if your worried about detection i don't think i would do suspension. thats my piece good luck.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Ncaa most definitley tests for clomid as iam college fball player d1....so i called a lab more specifically AGEIS labratories and told them iam writing a paper on steroids and how althetes get around it with detection times ect talked to the head labratory guy for about 20 mins bullshittin and i got all the info i wanted it depending on dosages the LONGest it will be in your system is 2 weeks... take some prop if your worried about detection i don't think i would do suspension. thats my piece good luck.

Why would you take prop over suspension? From what I've read, prop can be detected for 3 weeks (I assume this depends on one's dose), whereas suspension can be detected up to one week, possibly less.
    Also do you know much about the use of epitestosterone? An athlete could get away with taking more test so long as he also takes some epitestosterone to stay within the 1:4 limit.

Thread Information