noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Have a look-any last words?

Just picked up everything today, Couldnt afford to get any more so this is what I have and how im going to run it! Please let me know if there would be a better way to run it...

Anapolon x 100 50mg tabs 1-6 100mg ED
    Test Prop x 100ml 100mg/ml 1-12 100mg ED
    Eq x 10ml 200mg/ml 6-12 400mg E7D (split in two)
    Winny x 100 25mg tabs 6-12 50mg ED
    Nolva x 60 20mg tabs 8-12 10mg ED, 12-16 20mg
    Clomid x 60 50mg tabs 12-16 100mg ED

What do you think....... Any last words before I start as I am always interested in opinions on the best way to do this!!

Cheers for putting up with me guys, cant wait

Noddy.

Habeed is offline New Member

Hmm

Prop isn't necessay ED, EOD is sufficient. Why the heck did you use this ester anyway? There is absolutely no difference in efficacy between esters once you compensate for the different molecular weights over a 12 week cycle.

Further, the enormous number of shots you are planning on doing (84!) will build scar tissue (which probably permanently damages the muscle you injected it in!, making that portion weaker) like crazy and raise the risk of infection (since even if you clean the site, obviously 84 pokes has a greater risk than 24).

Quote Originally Posted by Habeed
    Prop isn't necessay ED, EOD is sufficient. Why the heck did you use this ester anyway? There is absolutely no difference in efficacy between esters once you compensate for the different molecular weights over a 12 week cycle.

Further, the enormous number of shots you are planning on doing (84!) will build scar tissue (which probably permanently damages the muscle you injected it in!, making that portion weaker) like crazy and raise the risk of infection (since even if you clean the site, obviously 84 pokes has a greater risk than 24).
    Thanks for your reply, I will have to disagree as i rotate delts, quads, glutes equ****g 6 injection points over the cycle adding up to a minimal, 14 total injections in each site! As my largest shots will only be 2ml (eq, prop mixed) there is no need ever for multiple injections.

I also cannot agree that all esters are the same, a prop cycle to me is very different for example to an enanthate cycle...........

Noddy.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1

I also cannot agree that all esters are the same, a prop cycle to me is very different for example to an enanthate cycle...........

Noddy.
    agreed,

also, why are you running the eq so short. that will be uneffective as it takes a good 8wks to do much of anything

Habeed is offline New Member

Well

Maybe you "cannot agree" but the science says otherwise. The placebo effect is very powerful. There IS a difference in that prop kicks in much faster because the ester doesn't need to be cleaved off...but over 12 weeks if you used enanthate or cyp all of the test would eventually hit your system.

Other than that, it's a lot of roids so you're obviously experienced. Also, you use old school clomid rather than hcg + AI new school method.

Quote Originally Posted by Habeed
    Maybe you "cannot agree" but the science says otherwise. The placebo effect is very powerful. There IS a difference in that prop kicks in much faster because the ester doesn't need to be cleaved off...but over 12 weeks if you used enanthate or cyp all of the test would eventually hit your system.

Other than that, it's a lot of roids so you're obviously experienced. Also, you use old school clomid rather than hcg + AI new school method.
    bro, prop is a way faster acting ester. and also releases more testosterone per dose. enth and cyp esters have less actual test per MG because of the ester weight.

see what your saying though

Thanks dudes for your replies, you say it is alot of gear, and yes i have used a few times and yes I do agree it is at the higher end of doseages but am really trying to get maximum gains so I can compete at my biggest next october.

I will be adding some arrimidex as well if i feel it is needed, and the reason i dont use HCG is because i simply cant get it here in australia! Ripped off ay! Used to be able to in New Zealand but not here unfortunatly.

Anyone else able to help me with words of wisdom as to doseages etc on this cycle........... Chur

Noddy.

Do you think that the Eq is way to short from week 6-12 @ 400mg per week or just a little.... Am I completely wasting my time with it? I would prefer not to get any more really as its not cheap and it is not easy to get.

Thanx

Noddy

Thread Information