m_j_t is offline New Member

letro and water retention

hi guys.

i am currently 7wks into cycle and started to get bad gyno. lump on one side.
    i got my hands on nolva/letro/l-dex.
    i was running 100mg nolva ED and now have dropped the dosage to 40mg ED. i started running letro at 2.5mg ED about a week ago. I seem to be loosing water slowly as i am getting more vascular but how long do you think it will take until i become completely dry? Also I plan to switch from letro to l-dex when i finish the bottle. Do I have to bridge the two, or can i just switch. I am planning to drop the letro dosage down. I just wanted to see if it would help reduce the lumps size. I am thinking 1.25mg ED. Does that leave a sufficient amount of estrogen in the body to grow, or should i be able to go lower once it has fully kicked in (0.5mg ED)? Currently I am running 1g test week, 300mg deca , and 400mg EQ as well as GH.

Cheers

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt recommend running that much letro for "water" purposes

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by m_j_t
    hi guys.

i am currently 7wks into cycle and started to get bad gyno. lump on one side.
    i got my hands on nolva/letro/l-dex.
    i was running 100mg nolva ED and now have dropped the dosage to 40mg ED. i started running letro at 2.5mg ED about a week ago. I seem to be loosing water slowly as i am getting more vascular but how long do you think it will take until i become completely dry? Also I plan to switch from letro to l-dex when i finish the bottle. Do I have to bridge the two, or can i just switch. I am planning to drop the letro dosage down. I just wanted to see if it would help reduce the lumps size. I am thinking 1.25mg ED. Does that leave a sufficient amount of estrogen in the body to grow, or should i be able to go lower once it has fully kicked in (0.5mg ED)? Currently I am running 1g test week, 300mg deca, and 400mg EQ as well as GH.
    Cheers

holy fuk

is this a common cycle for you?

.25mg ed of ldex should be fine enough to get rid of your water ...or at least tone it down abit....how much water are you drinking? how's your salt intake?

what are you taking for the deca progesterone?

m_j_t is offline New Member
    yeah this is the biggest i have cycled before.
    i am running such high dosages of letro for week or 2 to see if the gyno lump will go down. i plan to taper it down to 0.5mg ED. how does that sounds instead of 1.25mg ED for keeping the water off? when i switch over to ldex i will use 0.25mg ed.

i drink about 4 liters of water a day. is that enough?
    sometimes my salt intake is pretty high: go to sushi to much. i should lay off the soya sauce!

for the deca progestrone, i have run deca in the past and i dont think that is giving me the problems. its usually just the high test dose which triggers my gyno. i dont have anything on hand. never used bromo ? and dont really know much about it.

thanks

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe just run 100-150mgs b6 just for precaution. it's cheap as hell and you can get it anywere

Thread Information