Lilfatty is offline New Member

What Should I Take To Start!!!!!!

I would never think about asking where i can get testosterone ...no...no...nope...never!

nuh uh... *shakes head*... cus i know it's against the rules here.

Yup...and i'd never ever ever break the rules.

~Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfatty
    Here's my goal, im 5 11 and about 205, i want to use somthing that with regular excersize, walking, pushups, situps, and so on, i can rapidly lose weight, my goal is about 25 lbs maybe more, and build muscle. ive been told to get some test 250, but i cant find any in the U.S. . My question is to all you users and so on, what would be the best for me to use? With the least sideeffects to worry about, with no dick problems, and where can i get it?

Diet and cardio. Don't even think about using steroids if you are not even going to lift weights.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    You Can't ask questions like that bro. you should change your post.

Whats wrong with taking steriods if not lifting weights. why wont they work with other workouts.

SixLifts is offline Junior Member
    Lol.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    if you don't have the determination to hit the weights hard, the gear is definitely NOT for you

Whats wrong with taking steriods if not lifting weights. why wont they work with other workouts.

Where's Tough Old Man when I need him?

Alright so i goto the gym every day for an hour hour and a half, 3 times a week, what should i do here guys, im serious about wanting to lose the weight and put on the muscle. You all ahve been doing this for some time now, help me get on my feet and figure out what i need to do to get moving and pumpin iron. if theres things u cant tell me on here, mail me at sicktwistid at h o t ma i l . co m

This stupid post is now my new sig on another site.
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 12-05-2005 at 12:38 AM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright so i goto the gym every day for an hour hour and a half, 3 times a week, what should i do here guys, im serious about wanting to lose the weight and put on the muscle. You all ahve been doing this for some time now, help me get on my feet and figure out what i need to do to get moving and pumpin iron. if theres things u cant tell me on here, mail me at sicktwistid at h o t ma i l . co m
    first of all, your going too get a ton of people trying to sell you shit that is exactly that, SHIT> don'[t buy from anyone who reply's to your cry for help. first of all, before resorting to steroids , you need too start working out, getting you diet in check, and busting your ass. if you think taking a pill and an injection every wk is going to melt fat away and build 25lbs of muscle you are sadly mistaken. check out the diet and training forums

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

the cutting primer is all u need

for lifting, do HST
    www.hypertrophy-specific.com

might not be perfect, but its d@mn good, and if u go 100%u will see excellent results

chest6 is offline Banned
    mannnnn. This is worst than the other thread. Stay away from steroids . Start lifting weights, I thought that was a given.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    how about quit being a lazy ass and actually work out, eat right, and do cardio???? you think steroids are the easy way out?? you think steroids are going to burn all that fat you're trying to lose?

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    And get aquainted with the 'search' function at the top of the page.... all your questions can be answered if you are willing to do the research.
    Sorry to sound like an @ss guys, but it seems that most all of the new people coming here lately just don't want to do any reading or research on their own, and just want to be spoon-fed all the answers!!! Same crap....new day!!! Grrrrrrrrr!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    And get aquainted with the 'search' function at the top of the page.... all your questions can be answered if you are willing to do the research.
    Sorry to sound like an @ss guys, but it seems that most all of the new people coming here lately just don't want to do any reading or research on their own, and just want to be spoon-fed all the answers!!! Same crap....new day!!! Grrrrrrrrr!
    I know where you're coming from dude but I don't think the search feature is currently working, it isn't working for me.

Some people are having problems searching in sub-forums, but not the main forums. There is a thread here on the first page of 'steroid questions' that is about this very problem titled "search button not working?". I have read it's a java-scripts error of some sort. I however have had no problems with the search function.

Yep....just tried it, and it seems to be working fine. (for me)

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Aha! Yup it works if I go to "forum jump" at the bottom of the page and go to "search forums" but none of the blue "search this forum" shortcut tabs work.

Hmmmm, interesting.... those blue shortcut tabs are working for me. I wonder what the deal is?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Look into clenbuterol /T3/stack and maybe GH.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Look into clenbuterol/T3/stack and maybe GH.
    Are you serious?

Diet and cardio are what his lazy ass needs not drugs of any description.

They will work. If you eat enough, it will help you get fatter then a fuuck if you don't train. The only young people I know that take steroids at a fair dose is AIDS patients. Do you fit into that category.

My friend you need to do some serious reading on the use of Anabolic steroids and then come here for answere's to your questions. Steroid use is not a game and doesn't need to be treated like one. Most on this site are serious bodybuilders who go to great lengths with training and diets. Then once we hit our natural potential do we start thinking about a way to enhance our gains a little more. this is where gear comes in.

Tough

funbos is offline Associate Member
    ha ha im another dog in here. if you want to lose fat ass you should go and look for box lessons 3 times a week, run every day abaut 1h. and go for the gym. but most important dont eat shit ( fast food etc.)
    And abaut gear : => clen

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    diet, cardio, eca and or clen ...and get off your ass, go to the gym and use weight resistance....4 sets 12 reps each to lean up.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Give Him A Break , This Fool Know Nothing About Gear ! And Fool Stay Away From Steroids !

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never think about asking where i can get testosterone ...no...no...nope...never!

nuh uh... *shakes head*... cus i know it's against the rules here.

Yup...and i'd never ever ever break the rules.

~Narkissos
    Great post

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Now Now guys...ease up on the flames...

NICE job Narc.... I mean Lilfatty!!!

Thread Information