Thread: DNP Day 3

dr_skier is offline Associate Member

DNP Day 3

Ok so last night was day two and I can feel the heat now. Luckily my gym is an icebox... here's the update

Dosing 200mg/day 14day cycle
    Day 7 adding clen for 14days at 200mcg/day

Starting weight 265
    Day 3 267 (i'm guessing h20)

-So like 30mins after eating fruit I can feel the heat
    -also short of breath (but i was before too, good ol' tren stamina)
    -seems like my strength or rather lifting endurance has diminshed... just takes a lot to get through my lifting ....
    -i've taken peoples advice and adjusted my lifting segments to 40-50mins, at higher (12x) reps
    -i've been doing 30mins of cardio post lifting, again, feels like it's kickign the shit out of me
    - i will get am cardio on the days where time permits, probably 3x this week upcoming, total 8x on this 14day cycle, the others will be post lift

Questions
    - i hear carbs are good, espically simple ones, ie fruit as they raise your temp... obviously there is a limit here i know
    -should i be restricting complex carbs (pasta bread cereal toast)
    -should i have the fruit train going until bed or cut it off at dinner?
    -i've been real high with my protien (350+) day, using shakes to get that high, should i keep that there?
    -Yes i bought my VitC, VitE, VitB's glutimine, taurine eating bananas etc, drinking a but laod of water
    - oh yeah, is it normal to be THIS thirsty on dnp ?...
    -when do you think the weight start to drop on my outlined cycle?
    - who can tell me about the link with dnp and androgen receptors?

Cheers!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im no DNP expert, but why are you combining it with clen ?

because of the lower dose of the dnp . An added boost if you will.

Anyone?... There must be some DNP guru's out there that can comment on my carb and carb consumption timing questions, as well as cardio....

DNP is an uncoupling agent that inhibits the flow of electrons and the pumping of H+ ions for ATP synthesis. If electron transport does not produce ATP, then much more sugar must be metabolized for energy needs. Very low production of ATP would be lethal.
    Since DNP has this inhibiting effect, glycolosis is inhibited as well, causing a diabetic effect due to the conversion of glucose without insulin , so you may have heard that people take insulin with DNP. This will counter act the symptoms of lethargy and lack of energy due to DNP's use.

The key is keeping your bodies natural insulin level on an even keel. Remember, sugars break down to glycogen and this raises the insulin level. Being thirsty is common. Eat sugars when your body tells you that you need it. Don't worry about what time of day it is. Do not restrict complex carbs, rather time them (when you get up first thing, post workout) take advantage of your "open windows". Are you getting ready for a show? If not, I think it's foolish to play with DNP. I have competed at the National level for years and I took DNP once, never again. Alot of my friends still take it.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a dnp guru, DONT DO IT, if you value your health, for a "quick fix" ... come on man.

James21, you say not too if i value my health. Well I take all the proper precautions; and look at the dose i'm running. Is this a quick fix, well kind of yes, but it's also an experiement to see how my body handles the drug for a first time use.....

Hard Head is offline Member
    200 mcg of clen is too much to start with.
    Good luck with the weight loss and keep up this journal.

Thread Information