Thread: NCAA testing

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member

NCAA testing

What up guys if you could give me a rough estimate that would be great.I am a d1 track athlete and I was wondering what are the chances of me getting tested in the off season and what are the chances of me getting tested at indoor or outdoor NCAA's? My cycle is planed according to nationals but this whole randomized year round gid is scareing the $hit out of me. I did some research I found that only 84 athletes have tested positive for a NCAA steroid test. Hard to believe.

Thanks for the input

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i really dont know thats y i play d3 football we never get drug tested & just about the hole team is juicen... this is my 2nd year & a few ppl were tested & really the only way they test in d3 is if a team does outstanding like we did & goes to a champiaonship & they usually test random ppl about a week b4 the game with a piss test & every1 who got test i think about 10 guys all passed.. & also we spanked 4 d1 schools in the past 2 seasons i love how they give us those games so every1 can think that the d3 will loose once again to a d1 but never happend.. what are you running?? we all usually run test prop, dbol or winny

KeyMastur is offline VET
    chances of getting tested ? hard to tell.

most times they test athletes early mornings for street drugs. usually not until major competition time that they start testing for juice

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys. Any D1 athletes been tested in season.

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    I played D-II baseball. NCAA Regular Drug Tests dont include steroid tests. The price is too high. If they suspect someone is using they will single them out, they did on my team, but the hurt himself and was out for the season before he had to get tested so they let it go. Playoffs may test for steroids , but regular and off season testing dont, As far as I know, Ive been out for two years now

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 400mtrackstar
    Thanks guys. Any D1 athletes been tested in season.
    Plenty of D1 athelets get tested in season. Football and Track are the two that get tested both in and out of season. I would wait untill you have a break and don't have to compete or go to class.

Thread Information